Chapter 13

"It seems I got myself a 2 day off"Taehyung said stretching himself going up his room.It was after Taeyang had left with his grandparents.
"You got plans?"Jungkook asked looking up at Taehyung.
"Actually  I do"Taehyung said with a smile.
"You meeting someone ?"asked Jungkook
"Yeah Seojoon Hyung"Taehyung joked.
Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Yah I'm joking , I know you don't like the guy.Actually I'm going to my hometown."Taehyung said with a excited look.
"You are not running away are you?"Jungkook asked with a suspicious look  .
"If I  wanted to run would I have told you that I was leaving ,right?"Taehyung asked with a annoyed expression.
"You right , it doesn't make sense"Jungkook said with a silly smile.
"You act so high and mighty but you are actually dump"Taehyung snorted.
"Gee thanks"Jungkook said rolling his eyes.
"Gotta go .ah by the way don't you have a girlfriend or something .? You should go and hang out with her"Taehyung said with a playful grind.
"I'm married ,Taehyung "Jungkook said clearly done with his husband.
"Sorry I tend to forget that.My bad .I got a train to catch.Taehyung teased.
"Was he always this sassy ?"Jungkook thought as he shook his head.

Taehyung took a quick shower and went out.When he left Jungkook was standing at the door with his arms crossed over his chest.Taehyung could tell that something was cooking.

After four hours Taehyung's  train arrived in Deagu.Taehyung was happy when he smelt the air of his hometown.He had not seen his grandma in a while.He wished to suprise her.His grandma lived with his two cousins Younha and Jennie.When Taehyung arrived everyone was both happy and shocked.His grandma  made him a lot of food.He had missed her cooking.After they were done eating, there was a knock on the door and Taehyung insisted on opening the door.What he saw made him drop his jaw.

"Jungkook?"Taehyung gasped.
"Suprised?"Jungkook asked with a playful grind.
Before Taehyung could answer , his grandma came to the door and asked.
"Who is it dear?"
"It's no one grandma"Taehyung said with a nervous smile.
"So I'm nothing now?"Jungkook asked and then lookd at Tae's grandma and then said.
"I'm Taehyung's husband , grandma"
Both his grandma and his cousins gasped.Taehyung mentally cursed at the situation.
"Please come in "his grandma said with a smile.
"Taehyung why didn't you tell me you are married"his grandma asked."I was going to.... tell you grandma "Taehyung sturtted.
"What your name son in law?"grandma asked with a proud smile.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook"Jungkook stated.
Jenny gasped."Are you that Jungkook the heir to the Jeon Group that has over six hospital nationwide.?"
"Yes that's me "Jungkook said with a shy smile.
"Are you that rich?"Younha asked clearly shocked.
"So how did you meet our Taetae?"grandma asked.
Taehyung was mentally praying that Jungkook would  not tell them the truth.
"We met at my hospital where he was interning.We quickly fell in love.We had to rush the marriage because Taehyung had gotten pregnant."
Taehyung face palmed.Now he had a lot to explain.
Everyone in the room besides the couple was shocked.
"Pregnant?.How did that happened ?"Jennie asked.
"I really didn't know what happened?"Jungkook said.
"But didn't you give birth?"grandma asked looking at Taehyung.He couldn't answer.So Jungkook answered instead.
"Well  he gave birth to a beautiful baby boy"
"So where is he and how old is he?"Jennie asked looking excited.
"He is with my parents and right now he is 3 months old"Jungkook answered.
"Can you show me his pics?"Younha asked.
"Sure"Jungkook said as he took out his phone.
Taehyung quickly went to the guest room.Whatever happened  back there was nerve wrecking.After an hour of eating and charting with the girls ,Jungkook joined Taehyung in the guest room.Jungkook got into the bed while Taehyung was facing the opposite side.
"What was the drama that you created there,Jeon ?"Taehyung asked not facing the older.
"I just wanted to know your hometown and your family".Jungkook   said looking at Taehyung's back.
"I didn't know you were this manipulative.I was not ready to tell any of this to my grandma.How did you even get here?"Taehyung asked clearly pissed.
"I took  a chopper".Jungkook stated
"Were you that bored and what a  nice story you cooked up .What do you think will happen when they found out the truth.?Taehyung asked with a serious expression.
"I know they will not be able  to look at me" Jungkook said with a sad expression.
"Sleep well , Jungkook "Taehyung said as he drifted off to sleep.
"Tae?"Jungkook asked
"What?"Taehyung asked.
"Will you ever forgive?"Jungkook asked.
"Jeon, I already forgave you it's up to you to forgive yourself."Taehyung said with his eyes closed.
"Do you ever think we could ever be more than Tae's parents"
Jungkook asked.
"I have never really thought about it to be honest"Taehyung said.
"Do you think that we can give it a try?"Jungkook asked
"Maybe"Taehyung said half asleep.

The next morning the couple had to go back to Seoul.Ofcourse Taehyung's   cousins managed to make a few hundred dollars out of Jungkook.They both took the train back.
"So tell me about your past love stories"Jungkook started.
"There is really nothing to tell besides that a drunk man took my virginity"Taehyung said.
"Wait you were a virgin?"Jungkook asked clearly shocked.
"Yes you must be happy right?"Taehyung said sarcastically."And you ?I bet you were a play boy and had tonnes of one nightstands?"Taehyung said.
"You don't know anything about me do you?.Well , I only dated one girl but we never went far than holding hands.Jungkook said.
"So you weren't gay?"Taehyung asked.
"Not until I met you"Jungkook said with a smile.
"Well I'm still straight as a ruler"Taehyung said.
"Are you sure about that?I can change that"Jungkook said with a grin.
"Well give it your best shot, Mr Jeon"Taehyung said .