The Operation

You had Blake had located the former White Fang base of operations within the Mountain Glenn territory. The two of you used ledges, broken metal and pieces of road debris and broke bits of the roads to make safe jumps down to the bottom floor. Once you reached the roads of the bottom, you just had to glance around and see the utter devastation around you. Building were toppled, everything was just an absolute mess.

Blake didn't even seem to mind and just began to walk forward past you and your awe in sights. You were shocked out of it and ran up to walk beside Blake as you both began to move through the area.

(Y/N): How are you not even remotely phased by any of this?

Blake: What's there to be phased about? It's not like there are any bodies here. Those have all decayed long before we even bother to show up here.

(Y/N): Well. That's good to know. I think. Didn't you also say that Roman used this place?

Blake: When he was in league with the Fang, yes. But that was last semester. And he also closed off the main tunnel when he breached Vale.

(Y/N): So? Wouldn't that make this place virtually inactive?

Blake: Maybe. But since when has that ever stopped Torchwick.

(Y/N): Yeah. Fair point.

The two of you began to keep wondering through the streets of the underground city. As the two of you roamed around, you kept seeing almost near identical structures. Destroyed buildings, ruined streets, even a few Grimm here and there that you two quickly took out. The more you two hunted and looked around, the more hopeless everything seemed. The two of you didn't even find any evidence from Roman's old base camp when he breached Vale months ago.

You two kept hunting. Seeing more and more virtual nothingness really began to bore your systems.

(Y/N): We should call in the rest. Spread out the search.

Blake: Why? This doesn't even seem like that good of a lead in the first place! Keep everyone else up there to hopefully find a decent lead.

(Y/N): Blake, Roman's a criminal. You always return to the scene of the crime.

Blake: That is so-

Suddenly, a bright light flashed before your eyes. You both glanced up to see some power lines flare up with electricity every few seconds. Blake glanced over to you and glared directly at you. You smirked and shrugged at response to her.

Blake: I hate you.

(Y/N): (Playfully) I hate you too.

The two of you began to run through the streets of the underground city. As you were running, you both heard a massive explosion go off making you both turn in the correct direction. You both ran towards the source of the boom. Arriving at a large underground like warehouse, dock, and all around shipping post, you saw a few guards with guns and swords standing around the area. You and Blake took cover behind a dilapidated wall and glanced out across to your opponents.

You both nodded to one another and climbed up to the roof of the building. Taking a quick chance to glance around to get a chance to see what you were up against.

(Y/N): Doesn't seem like too much to fight. We can take them. No problem.

Blake: Debatable.

(Y/N): Debatable? Come on. It's the two of us! Didn't we almost single handedly crippled his operation.

Blake: Key word in that sentence was "almost". Besides, we're here for your father. Not Torchwick.

(Y/N): Wow. For a girl adamant on taking down Torchwick a few months ago this comes as a surprise.

Blake: Focus. We came here for your father and we are leaving with him. I'll call Yang again. You. Get us in there.

(Y/N): Loud or quiet?

Blake: I dont care! Just do it!

(Y/N): Right.

You fired off a round of your rocket launcher and hit directly into the main entrance of the warehouse and knocked away several guards. Blake glared over at you.

(Y/N): What? You said you didn't care!

Blake rolled her eyes once again and made the call to Yang. You leapt on down to the streets and got your drill ready as what you assumed were Roman's men come out to face you. One runs up towards you and swings their blade. You quickly leap over them, grab their ankle and trip them. You bring your drill up for a defensive stance and kick the inbound goon in the stomach. You swing your drill around and it hit the back of the pinned goon.

You rolled forward and knocked another goon in the face with the side of your drill. You then activated your drill and went down into the ground. The three remaining henchmen stopped and looked at your tunnel. However, all three were quickly taken out by Blake. She threw her grabbing hook around the ankle of one and pulled them towards her. Blake flipped threw the air and kicked the foe in the stomach.

She then fired off three rounds towards the other two goons. While one went down, the other was flown back a bit and landed on their back. Suddenly, a rocket beneath the surface shot up and launched the enemy into the air. You popped up out of your tunnel, reloaded another rocket and fired directly towards the shipping post of the warehouse and destroyed it. Blake walked up to you and gave you a smile.

(Y/N): Boom.

Blake: Come on. Let's just keep going.

(Y/N): Did you get a call in?

Blake: No signal. We're too far underground for it to go through.

(Y/N): So. Next stop?

Blake: You know where.

The two of you run towards the warehouse. As the two of you were running on up, a few more goons stepped out. Blake raised her pistol and opened fire while you fired off a round from your rocket launcher. All the attacking enemies were quickly knocked to the side and taken out. You reloaded your drill and lunged forward and knocked away three more foes as Blake slashed away at a few more. Blake began to use her grabbling hook like a rope dart and easily catch henchmen off guard and throw them around like rag dolls.

You both rolled forward and kept fighting off more and more goons. You fired off another rocket and was able to basically bring an entire wall down of the warehouse. Blake leapt over you and threw her blade down and the hilt hit another henchmen in the face. Blake lands and takes her sheath and swings in around, hitting a few more goons in their heads and knocking them down and away. You ran forward and kicked another enemy in their stomach, sending them flying off towards the back wall. That's when you saw him. Roman Tochwick with your father chained up.

(Y/N): Roman!

Roman: Oh! Hey, (Y/N)! We were just talking about you, weren't we?

Father: (Y/N)! Run!

Your father's face was covered in bruises and scars. You grew a stern look before you aimed your rocket directly at Roman.