Arrival

After the fight with the dragon, you and Blake returned to the ship as semi-heroes. You both truthfully denied the allegations yet both the crew and passengers were adamant about calling you two such. From there, things seemed to settle pretty easily for the two of you. You both got some nice dinner from the crew and were even offered by the captain to join him for a meal. Of course, you both accepted (after LITERALLY dragging Blake along) the meal and had a lovely time with the captain. He talked about old stories here and there including a battle in eastern Vale nearly 20 years ago.

Apparently, the battle saw a small band of Vale's military fighting against Faunus bandits. It was apparently a tragic event for all involved but it did make the captain and his Faunus wife move out to Menagerie and start a shipping business. From there the captain invested in the ocean linear, named her and began taking people to and from the island.

From there, you and Blake took a little stroll along the ship. You two occasionally ran into some people who thanked you for your service or talked about other things before walking off into the night. While it wasn't annoying, it did seem to hinder your progress of walking and spending time with Blake. Eventually, the two of you found a nice spot on the upper deck and sat down to watch the surroundings.

(Y/N): You ok?

Blake: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Well, you seemed to be a bit...ancy.

Blake: With the Grimm this close to us, perhaps it could be my fault.

(Y/N): Your fault? Blake, how in the world could this possibly be your fault?! If any chance it would be mine. I mean, I had an emotional break down.

Blake: But I have been so-so negative this entire trip.

(Y/N): Why?

Blake: Mhm?

(Y/N): Why have you been so negative anyway? You were so happy just last week.

Blake: (Sighs) I, like you, have been anxious over this. I don't know how my parents will react. Not to you being human, although that is something I've thought about. Maybe they aren't ready to see me.

(Y/N): You?

Blake: I left on...bad terms. My last boyfriend was...not the best of people. That's also why I left the White Fang. (Y/N), do you remember when I first told you about everything. How I was "born into" the White Fang.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Blake: My father...used to be head of the organization. (Your eyes widen) He stepped down when I was 13. I thought it was a mistake. So...I left them and went to him. To Adam. It was a mistake alright. But I did met you. (Y/N), I'm sorry. But I'm not the same person I once was. But, I don't know how they will react. But if they hurt you, then we'll-

(Y/N): Blake. Calm down. We'll be fine. Look, I'm nervous too, but come on. Since when has that ever stopped us before. Besides, if we're talking about blame here, I was again the one who had a serious emotional breakdown.

Blake: To be fair, you did have a nightmare of me killing myself.

(Y/N): Yeah, fair point. So...what do we do now?

Blake: I don't know.

(Y/N): Movie?

Blake: Sure.

From there, the two of you were inside your shared room. Blake had gotten some popcorn ready and fully cooked while you scanned through the movie selection the ship had to offer. As you scanned through the movies, you were honestly impressed. A lot of great classics and never a few new classics as well. The microwave went off and Blake got the popcorn and sat down at the edge of the bed.