Relaxing Voyage

Last night was clearly not your night at all. According to Blake, you passed out the second you made contact with the bed and dreamt the rest. In addition to that, it was also you hallucinating the whole "more emo than regular emo, emo Blake" yesterday as well. As it turns out, you apparently could get very sea sick very easily which resulted in the dream and pass out. Ironic since you would go to the beach quite often and even went to a resort with Blake once semester exams were over LAST semester. Regardless of that bit of information, you were still an emotional mess.

You told Blake about the entire dream and every little detail. Every time you began to tell the story again, you began to slowly tear up. Blake would cuddle you up and sooth you back to to being calm once again. From there, she explained that the ship had already cast off from shore and you two stayed in your room for the rest of the night.

While you two easily slept in the same room together once or twice before, it still felt a bit foreign to you both when it came to sleeping in the same bed together. However, Blake pushed for it in order for you to feel comfortable and able to sleep more easily since you were struggling to do so since your nightmare. According to Blake, it was both odd and somewhat sad to see your confident and kinda macho appearance break and forced you down into becoming a sad little child crying for their parents over a silly nightmare.

Except the both of you knew that this was far from a silly nightmare. And you both knew seeing something like this could truly terrify you. Regardless, you crawled into bed with Blake and you both had a relaxing evening and sleep with one another.

The following morning, things seemed pretty standard for you both. You got up, Blake checked up on you and made sure you were ok, and you both then proceed down for breakfast. The selection wasn't anything special, just your standard run of the mill sort of meals. Despite that, the food was still good. After that, you and Blake got onto the upper deck and found two chairs. You were without a shirt and just relaxing. Blake then walked up and sat down beside you and began reading another installment of Dr. Ventus.

(Y/N): Third one already?

Blake: The series ended 7 years ago.

(Y/N): Oh.

The two of you sat in silence for a bit.

(Y/N): Is it any good?

Blake: Better than the last one, but still not as good as the original.

(Y/N): Uh. (Smirks) Bet I could do a better job.

Blake: Doubt it. I mean, since when are you an author?

(Y/N): Visual storytelling is a thing.

Blake: Yeah. But why make movies when you can tell a much more engaging story through words.

(Y/N): Never said it had to be movies.

Blake: (rolls her eyes and smiles) Nice to have you back.

(Y/N): Never left.

Blake: Yes you did. Last night begs to differ.

You gave a deadpanned look directly at Blake. You rolled your eyes and leaned back in your chair. You looked out across the ocean, but stopped once you saw something move in the water. You saw the fin again as you leaned forward to get a better look.

(Y/N): Do you see that?

Blake: See what?

You and Blake got up and walked over to the railing. You both looked out across the ocean until a small fin emerged from the sea. It then moved towards the stern of the ship.