Battle at the Docks

You stood there in utter shock, as did the rest of the island citizens who were watching. You had no idea who this bastard was, but clearly he knew Blake. And based on the tone, you wanted to stab him, repentantly. Blake was already in shock as this man slowly moved his way down the docks. Adam Taurus slowly began to walk down from the ship and his goons still had guns aimed towards the people, ready to fire. Adam drew his sword and aimed its tip directly towards Blake. The goons began to follow. You attempted to get back up but were knocked the ground by Roman.

Blake: Adam? How?

Adam: How is not something you should be asking. (Projecting) People of Menagerie! I may seem like a monster, but truly, I am a savior! While I will admit, humans are the most disgusting creatures on this entire planet-

Roman: Guilty!

Adam: There are benefits to working with them. While it is not in my best interest, but in yours, that we work with these humans as a means of survival. We will take our force, go to the humans and BURN EVERYTHING THEY HAVE EVER BUILT!!!!

A few people begin to whisper to themselves over the topic. You were a bit stunned that they would actually consider it. You though, you raised your fists up and were ready to fight that son of a bitch.

Ghira: You're insane. (Adam raises an eye brow and looks to Ghira) Huntsmen protect us, all of us! The kingdoms are far from perfect, but, if you do that, you will attract the Grimm to us. To all of us! We spread this negativity and we'll be the ones who have to worry about it.

Adam: Those humans deserve death!

Ghira: Then what makes you any different than them? You go around and preach about how we are better. Then show me by acting better! Because to me, you are nothing but a spoiled waste of space. When my daughter brought home a human, I'd assumed the worse. But I was wrong. He ten times the man you will ever be. And he's a human.

Adam growled and began to lunge forward towards Ghira. You got up and also lunged forward to engage. Just as Ghira was about to be attacked, you intercepted and blocked the swing. You then began to swing and pelt Adam with swing after swing after swing with your drill, backing him up all the way to the ramp of his ship. Finally, Adam mounted a defense and you both brought your weapons down against one another and entered a pin.

(Y/N): You touch that man...I will skin you.

Adam: And why do you care?!

(Y/N): He's family!

Adam gained enough force to push you back and then began to attack you once again. You raised your drill and aimed for his head but was blocked once again by Adam. Blake then ran along side you and threw her grabbling hook around Adam's neck and threw him into the ship. You got up and ran over to him for an fist fight. You threw a punch but Adam evaded but you then attempted to elbow him which he blocked. So, you spun around and got him into a head lock.

Adam leaned back and hit your forehead and grabbed Blake as she was coming in for an attack.

Adam: TRAITOR!

Adam threw Blake back towards the docks. You then charged forward to attack him again but Adam blocked your drill with his sword and launched you back. Before he could continue to talk, you ran in and attacked him again, swinging your drill. Adam and you entered a cross again and he was able to break your counter and kick you into the sea.

Adam: (To Roman) Finish the rest.

Adam leapt away while Roman smiled. He stood at the base of the ramp with Neo at his side along with several of their troops.

Roman: Well, boys and girls, you know the saying. If you cant make a deal with them...kill 'em.

Roman raised his cane and opened fire as did everyone else. Menagerie guards move up and open fire and also attack the Fang and Roman's men. Ghira also runs into the fray and throws a punch at Roman. Roman dodges and the two continue their fight elsewhere.

You swam up and got back onto the dock to see the destruction before you. You then saw Ghira was fighting Roman. You were about to assist Ghira but Neo popped in front of you and distracted you with her umbrella. After closing it, Neo began to attack you with various kicks, swings and other attacks while you struggled to blocked them.

Neo swung one last time and was able to launch your drill out of your hands. She smirked and ran behind you and slung her umbrella around your neck and began to choke you out. She then back flipped over you and kicked your chest and chin. Neo then proceeded forward and unleashed four kicks towards you which you blocked them all. Neo went in for a roundhouse kick which you grabbed her ankle and stopped her.

However, she maneuvered forward and was able to punch you in the face, releasing her. You stumbled back but once you got your footing back, Neo kicked you in the face twice before roundhouse kicking you to the ground.

(Y/N): Man. I did not think Roman's little girlfriend could pack a punch.

Neo grow an upset look.

(Y/N): Wait, were you actually offended by that?

Neo removed the handle from her umbrella to reveal a sharp sword which she aimed for your back.

(Y/N): Oh, you were offended.

You swung your drill back to attack her but Neo countered it and was able to get you onto the ground and raise her blade to stab you. Before Neo could stab you, several knives were thrown at and around her. The ones aimed at Neo, she was able to deflect but not the kick delivered by Kali herself. You looked over and saw that Neo was now locked into the position with Kali knives.

(Y/N): Mrs. Belladonna. You are a very scary woman sometimes.

Kali: Oh, I know darling. Believe me, I know. Now then, with respect to you, you have one last issue to deal with.

(Y/N): Got it. Make sure to get your husband out of there fast.

Kali: Gladly. And (Y/N). (You turned to her) Welcome to the family.

Both you and Kali nod at one another and take off towards Roman and Ghira. Ghira reels back a punch and throws it at Roman. Roman ducks under it and it hits a White Fang goon in the face instead and knocks them out. Roman slams his can onto the ground and it launches up into Ghira's face. Roman kicks Ghira's chest, forcing him onto the ground. Roman smirks in response.

Roman: Look at you. I'm really, REALLY impressed with this little display here, but honestly, I slowly growing bored. Like it or not, the little rat is going to kill you, I can't wait for that moment.

Suddenly, screaming is heard approaching Roman and a shadowy figure leaps up. Roman looks up and sees Kali in the air with a rope dart extending towards Roman. Roman raises his cane and blocks the attack, but the rope is still wrapped around the cane. Kali landed behind Roman and pulled the rope, forcing him over. Kali kicked Roman, sending him into the air. Ghira grabbed Roman's head and threw him over to a wall causing a crater to form.

Roman's eyes slowly opened and he looked up at you.

Roman: Of course it's you! Why wouldn't it be?! You stupid, rat face piece of sh-

(Y/N): Says the man that sleeps with kids.

Roman: She enjoyed it. At least I think she did. Either way, I've been hit with child support checks so clearly-

You grabbed Roman only to punch him across the face again. Roman rolled along the ground, got up and fired a round at you which sent you back. He turned to attack Ghira but was blocked and punched twice by the Chieftain and thrown back.

Ghira: (To you) Go find Blake! We'll handle him!

(Y/N): You sure?

Kali: Yes! (Tightens rope) We're sure.

With that, you got up and ran to find Blake somewhere in the middle of this chaos.