Who am I?

Everything was dark. He couldn't see anything. He couldn't hear anything. His body lifeless along with his mind. No memory of what he is or what he used to be.
A blink of blurred light appeared in front of his face as he saw four moving figures stand over him. He was confused, glancing around at his surroundings. Not being able to identify anything caused him to feel a small bit of uncomfort.

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

Said a muffled voice, coming from one of the figures. It was hard to understand from the ringing but he managed to make out a few words.

"Ringing..." he answered pointing to his right ear.

It quickly moved, what he could only assume was his hands to the side of his head, struggling to push something in.

A sharp ring filled his head before everything went silent. He looked conserned, looking around at the figures and sitting up. The one on his left placing a hand on his back as they all stared at him with surprised eyes.

His eyes fluttered, finally hearing the clear humming of a fan. He turned his attention to it, holding the side of his head.

The figure to his left looked back at the fan behind it then back at him smiling.
"He can hear..." It chuckled in a deep voice, sounding quite proud of itself. He assumed it was a male from his voice.

"I still can't really see..." He said looking at the male. A mixed code appeared next to his head which confused him as he started to try and solve it.

"Here, is this better?"

He was cut off by the man pushing his eye back in his 'socket'. It shocked him at first but then his vision started to slowly clear up. "Thank you...." He muttered rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at the male.

His hair is Raven black, slicked back into a bun with the sides shaved. His piercing blue eyes staring deep into the Androids eyes as a small smile appeared on his face.

The other three looked the same. Small blond females with blue eyes that shimmered like an ocean. Their hair in a ponytail that rested on their right shoulder. Glowing circular LEDs on their right temples.

His eyes started to twitch as he unknowingly scanned them.
"Models Rt600, The first Android model perfected by CyberLife"

The male chuckles as he looked over at the girls then back at him with a soft smirk.
"Nice to know his scanning still works. Chole, check to see if you can see anything from his memory"

The girl in the middle of the three nodded as she looked down at him. Her expression seemed uneasy and alert...almost like she was scared of something. Like she was scared of him. Hesitating a little she place her hand on his forearm were both of their skin deactivated from that area.

Her eyes gave a little twitch as she quickly pulled away,
Her led turning yellow.
"Nothing....not even his own name... His memory is completely erased"
She muttered looking over at the male, Her face filled with concern.

The male looked at him confused and worried as he stood up rubbing the back of his neck. He thought for a second before his face lit up.
"Chloe, go get the jacket"
He demanded as he looked back at me.
Chloe ran over to the room next door and grabbed the jacket. It was two different shades of grey and a glowing triangle symbol on the right side of it. The other side had a serial and Android model numbers on it. It was soaked in water and stained with a blue liquid from gun wounds.

She walked back in the room and handed it to the make. He nodded as a thank you before taking a seat and looking at the confused male laying on the table. He held up the side with the model number and serial number.
"Don't you remember this, Connor?"

The mixed code popped up again as he said that causing the Androids eyes to widen

My name is Connor?

His vision went blurry as his memory started to fade in. It was a model that looked exactly like him, and a human with long white hair and a thick white beard pointing a gun at him, about to pull the trigger.

'You've been a great disappointment to Amanda you know? You've been a great disappointment to me.'

'My name is Connor'

'My name is Connor'

He remembered the Androids serial number. #313 248 317-51

Shaking his head a little he snaps out of his memory and takes a better look at the serial number on the jacket. It said 60 instead of 51
'Im model Rk800, serial number: #313248317-60. I'm the Android sent by CyberLife'

My name is 60

               Software instability ⬆️

||• Okay! That's my first chapter done! This is one of the first stories i have ever wrote that I'm very passionate about. I really love the Dbh fandom ((*ConnorArmy*)) and I love almost every single character in that game but I've noticed that some characters don't really get much attention or character development from the fandom so I decided why not write one of my own for my personal favorite character, Connor-60. I really love this boy I he deserves much more love. Also I'm aware the POV in this one was kinda weird with not really saying who the main character is but I'll be in 60's POV for now on so don't worry 😅. I really hope you all like this and please tell me what you think in the comments! That's all I have for today folks soooooooo-
See ya next time~! •||