Trouble at it's finest

"Connor?... Connor!"

Hanks breath was uneasy as he struggled to keep up with his partner. His knees nearly gave out as they reached their destination.

"Sorry lieutenant" Connor smiles softly, his glare going to the display in front of him. A murder scene involving three Androids and what looks to be one human. Blue thirium covered the winter snow along with drops of blood.

"This must be where the thirium from Kamski's balcony lead to."

"No shit Sherlock, tell me something I don't know" Hank huffed, placing his hands on his waist.

"Okay.... These three Androids were the newest models of high military tech before deviants became legal. Each one created to complete a specific task that involved terminating one or more targets at a time." Connor spoke, turning his gaze to Hank with a cocky grin.

Hank rolled his eyes in response.

"So like an assassin?" He questioned to getting a better look at the Android by the bush. His body slightly tenses, his eyes scanning the slightly dark and demonic features the Android had.

"Only question is why they were here in the first place?"

Connor took the time to scan the area walking around the abandoned cabin, gathering information from the damage. He grazed his fingertips across the broken glass of a window. His eyes focused on the inside of the building making sure he didn't forget to check anything.

He's slowly walked back to the front of the cabin looking at the bloody mess that took place in front of it.
his eyes getting caught by the blood on the floor finally deciding to analyze it. Getting on one knee,he wiped the bloody snow with his index and middle finger, bringing it up to his lips and with a swift swipe of his tongue, starting to analyze.

His eyebrow furrowed as he got the final information.
"Gavin...?" He muttered to himself. His led turned yellow as he looked at Hank.

Hank knew that look to well, he knew that what Connor had to say was not going to be pleasing.

"Found any information on the droid?" Hank finally spoke.

"N-no.... No evidence on 60." He walked over to him, his eyes still staring at the blood on his fingers.

"Connor.... Who's blood is that?"

Hank frowns as he glares at Connor. His eyes never breaking contact with the Androids. Connor getting more and more conserned by the second.

"I'm so confused, why would these military Androids be after him? Where is 60? We need to go to cyber-life for more information"

"Connor!!"
Hank yells, trying to bring Connor back to his senses. He grips the Android's shoulder, keeping him still.

"Who?"

"It's Gavin"

[ Sorry it's been so long! My motivation has been close to none for the past 2 months and it's really hard getting anything done, but it's slowly coming back to me... slowly 😅]