High School

**I normally hate this AU but I'm gonna try a tiny chapter. Sorry it's so short, I'll update something bigger soon.**

The final bell rang as Kara walked into her calculus class. She joined Lena in the back like she always did.

"Did you do the homework?" Lena whispered as she pulled out a worksheet from her backpack.

"What?! We had homework?!" Kara quietly replied.

"Yes. Oh my god, Kara. Here I printed an extra for you cause I knew this would happen," Lena handed Kara the work sheet with five equations on it.

"Alright class pass your homework up I hope no one had any problems cause we're taking the test tomorrow," Mrs. Colvin called from the front of the room. Lena rose her hand confidently as Kara scribbled frantically next to her.

"Mrs. Colvin, can do questions 4-6 please I didn't really understand them," Lena asked knowing the answers for each.

"Yes, I guess we can go over those does anyone else need a question gone over?" their teacher asked with an exasperated sigh. Multiple kids rose their hands each with a different problem from the homework. Kara finally finished four problems in but by that time Mrs. Colvin had decided to go over the whole sheet anyway.

"Thanks I owe you big time," Kara whispered her girlfriend.

"All debts maybe repaid later at my house, Lionel and Lillian are going to a gala in New York City so we've got my house to ourselves for the next few days," Lena whispered with a devilish smirk. Kara smiled awkwardly and felt a blush come onto her cheeks.

"W-well then...I'll pack light."