Chapter 3

Colby's (pov)

I.
Fucked.
Up.
Hard.
I shouldn't of said that, I should've just ignored Brennen. None of this would have happened. As in Jake running away. For some reason Devyn went after him. But I can't think about that right now. I need to focus on were Jake is.

I have no fucking clue and I'm pissed. I hope that Devyn was able to find him because if she didn't I'm screwed. And I'm the one to blame, I'd have to tell everyone what I did, I can't put him on the line like that. I would never, I can't just give out his info.
If he comes back I need to tel- the door opened. I run to the door and see Devyn holding Jake in her arms with Jake drowning in tears. I feel so bad. I run to Jake and hug him. He starts to wrap his arms around my neck, when I hear the sound of footsteps from the top of the steps as everyone floods from the stairs. "What's going on" Corey asks. "Nothing, everyone go back upstairs" Devyn thankfully responds with as everyone leaves and goes back up the stairs. "I'll go to, so you can figure this out by yourselves"
Devyn tells us. "Ok" Jake says. I feel the warmth of his breathing on my shoulder. I feel it through the cloth on my shirt and it's comforting. "Jake, I'm so sorry, and if it makes you feel better," I sigh "I've liked you since we met" I tell him as I feel him start to pry himself of me. "I know, me too Colby." He looks down and smiles "I've liked you since we met, I just didn't have enough guts to tell you, I couldn't even tell I was gay! That's why when you guys offered me moving in with you I responded really quick. My parents hate me." He ends with. "Well if your parents don't have time to love you for who you are I will for them" I say as I smile down at him.
"Thank you Colby, for being nice to me" he whispers  " Your too cute
Jake" He smiles and blushes.
"Thank you" he tells me. "Jake" I take a deep breath. I'm gonna do it, I'm going to ask Jake Webber out. "Jake, I've wanted to ask you this for a long time. Will you be my boyfriend." He looks at me as his sparkling eyes glisten while looking at me. "Yes Colby" he smiles "I'll be your boyfriend" he hugs me.

We retreat to our rooms, even though Jake should be in my room now, because of the roomates. They would probably get mad at us for not telling them. They'd think we didn't trust them. "Goodnight Colbs" Jake giggles "Goodnight Jakey" I pinch his cheek and walk to my bedroom. I couldn't sleep because I just made a life-changing move.

"Colby, Colby" I hear quietly "Colby!" I open my eyes to Jake on top of me obviously trying to get me up. "No one is home so we can do anything we want" he says as he bounces up and down. "Ok, but stop bouncing" I say as he looks down and laughs. "Geez, didn't mean to bother you dad" he rolls his eyes sarcastically and laughs. "What do you want to do today baby" I say as I sit up and grab his sides. "I want to watch a movie" He tells me. "Ok, let's go to the store and get one"

We get in the car and drive to the store acasionally talking about what movie we want when we agree on getting a movie called "Love,Simon"
We find it I'm the Dvd section, check out, and leave.
I put the Dvd in our ps4 and get comfortable. Jake has his legs wrapped around my waist and his arms are around my neck, while I hold onto his waist. The last thing I remember is that Simon and another kid were in the library, and then I fell into a deep sleep.
"COLBY WAKE UP EVERYONE IS HOME" Jake whisper-yells in my ear. " K babe, I'm getting up" I groan as Jake gets off my lap, switches the movie, and plops beside me. Perfect timing, they just walked in. "Hey guys" Corey says as Devyn walks in. "Hey". We say in unison. "What we're you guys doing while we were gone" Devyn asks, obviously trying to joke with us. "We watched a movie" Jake says. "Oh, ok, we'll Corey and I are going upstairs." Devyn says as Corey goes upstairs. "Bye J" "Bye Dev" They both smile as they cut their glances from eachothers faces when Devyn waves and walks upstairs.
"I'm tired I'm going back to sleep" Jake tells me. "Yeah, me too" Before I black out I put my arms around Jake's  waist when I feel Jake's hands slither around my neck and his head lay on my chest, going back into the position we were in before.
"Dude do you think they're together" Corey asks
"I dunno, sorta looks like it" Aaron tells Corey and anyone else who is in the room.
"I can't believe Colby wouldn't tell me anything, he's my bestfriend for God's sake" I hear before the footsteps all go upstairs. "Colbs are you awake, did you hear that too" Jake's whispers "Yeah I am and I did"

"So this is the plan, we tell the roomates that we are together and if they hate us we tell them it was a prank" Jake's tells me. "Yeah basically"   " So we need to act couply around them" I also add. "Ok well let's tell Corey that were going on a date but slip your words up and replace them with dinner" Jake suggests "Ok, great idea"
I walk up the stairs to Corey's room and knock to be surrounded by the presence of my aunt. "Me and Jake are going out on a dat-dinner" I tell him. "Ok buddy" he makes a suspicious face but smiles at the same time. He watches as I walk down the stairs. Perfect I'll grab Jake's hand. I do as I think and grab Jake's hand and walk out the door as I kiss his cheek. This will be one hell if a ride.

A/n
Sorry for any spelling errors, I kinda suck at writing. If you want to suggest that something happens in the story, message me and you might see it in my book!