Chapter 9

Jake's (pov)

"Oww" I groan when I wake up. "What's wrong" Colby asks and laughs at me. "Fuck you, my ass is sore" I say and flip him off. "No, actually, fuck you" he says and smirks holding in a laugh. "Oh, haha, good joke" I say and glare at him "Whatever" I say and giggle at him. "What are we doing today" He asks and points his fingers towards the ceiling and shakes them. "Umm, I wanna go to the pet store?" I ask. "You know what, everyone's gone, neither of us have a dog in the house, and I want one so yes" Colby says. "Yes!" I say aloud and bounce up and down on my knees excitedly while waving my hands in the air. "Your cute Jakey" He says as he puts his hands on the side of my face and wiggles my cheeks.

(Time skip to the pet store because I'm lazy)

"Ooo, this one's really cute" I say pointing at a corgi. "Yeah he is, but u have something else in mind" Colby says and grabs my hand and pulls me to the other side to see a cute little Shiba. "Yes, yes, and another yes, we are getting that now" I say and point my finger down. "Ok, I'll ask if we can get it out of the cage" Colby says and laughs. She pulls him out of the cage and it's possibly the cutest dog I've ever seen. "Here you go, be gentle though, he hasn't had Alot of human contact." She smiles and hands me the dog.

"We are definitely getting him" I say after snuggling him for 15 minutes

"We are definitely getting him" I say after snuggling him for 15 minutes. "Ok I'll go get the lady to get the dog" Colby smiles and walks away. "You and me are gonna be best friends" I say to him as he waves his tail and tilts his head and ears. "Now what should I name you" As I think Colby comes back. "I have to fill something out, you can look around for anything you want like collars, toys, whatever you want for him" Colby says and looks at me "Ok, thank you babe" I say and kiss his cheek trying to contain myself.
I end up picking a black and blue collar with a little red tag that we will engrave his name in, that I still have yet to decide, a little taco chew toy, some bones, and a little grey and white dog bed. "Ok babe, we can pick him up tomorrow" Colby says to me. "Ok" I give the dog back to the lady and thank her after paying.
I sit in the car thinking of what to do next. "Let's go to the carnival" I tell Colby. "There's one like 2 hours away from here, if you want to go" I add. "Well I was actually going to take you there tonight believe it or not" he says and smirks. "Great, but first go home so we can change" I say. "Yeah, I figure you would want to" He says and points down at his hoodie I'm wearing. It's covered in fur from the dog. Great.
We get home and I get changed into a long sleeve black crop top that says queen with a peach in the corner with white jeans and checkered vans.
Colby's wearing a black short sleeve shirt that says king with an eggplant in the corner with white jeans and checkered vans. "Hey baby, ready to go" he asks me while grabbing my waist and kissing my temple. "Yeah, I need your phone charger though, I lost mine" I say. He runs upstairs and grabs it so we can leave. We talk in the car about the dogs name. Here are the ideas.

Josh
Alex
Norman
Shrek
Winston
Jacob
Brendon

We still haven't decided but I think shrek's pretty good. Anyway we only have a half an hour left to drive is what Colby told me. "Baby, baby, Jakey" I hear and feel shaking. "Yeah" I say really quietly obviously tired. "We're here" He tells me. "Ok, give me a minute" I say as I stretch and put my shoes on. (I took them off) "Ok, let's go" I say to him and smile from one cheek to the other. "Can I have some gum?" I ask Colby "I'm all out, but I'm sure they have something somewhere" he says and grabs my hand as we walk around. Suddenly something grabs my attention, a rainbow gumball machine. "Colby, look" I say pointing in a quite voice. "Here get me one too" he says and hands me 50 cents. I go to it and put the money in, watching the candy spin around in a repeating circle until it drops. I pull out a blue and yellow. I take the yellow for my own and place it in my mouth giving Colby the blue. "Ooh, let go on the merry-go-round" I say and run to it with his hand in mine. I hear him laugh and say "your such a little kid, but it's adorable". We find a two seated one (I had to sit on a 2 seated one with a friend) and we sit down. Colby lays his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist. We spin in continuous circles until we stop and get off. "Omg, Jake and Colby, from youtube right" two boys come up to us and say. "Yep, that's us" Colby says and smiles as I smile along with him. "Are you guys dating? We saw Colby holding you on that ride" the other kid says and points to the merry-go-round. "I'll let you in on a little secret, but no telling anyone, ok" Colby says as they nod "Yes, we are dating" He finishes. They look at eachother and one gives the other $10. "Thank you, can we have a picture?" They ask. "Yeah" We take a picture and they start to walk away as one turns around and looks at me. "Nice outfit, by the way, Jake" he says and laughs while he catches back up with his friend. "They were nice,so now we know if we come out to youtube, some people will still watch us" he says and I hug him. "Even if they didn't like us anymore I'll still like you" I say trying to be nice. "Thank you Jake" Colby says and hugs back while chuckling. "Can we play games" I say. "Nice we were just trying to have a nice conversation and all you wanna do is play games" he says jokingly and laughs while I giggle at him. "Yeah, so let's go" I whine and pull him to a game. "Can you get me that bear,Colbs" I ask and point to a big, white bear with a color changing sequin heart in its hands. "Yeah I can try" he says.
I watch as he hands the man another $5. "Colby stop, it's ok" I say laughing and gripping his arm. "Fine, one last try though" I watch as he throws all of the rings onto the coke bottles at once. None. "Ok, you know what. How much can I pay you for that bear" I look at him because I know it will be alot. "$200" Colby sighs and gives him the money and asks if we can pick it up later and he says yes. "What next baby" Colby says and grabs my hand. "Hmm..........The Farris Wheel" I say and look at him with wide eyes. "Ok, it's a long walk though" he says. "Yeah" I say and fist bump the air.

After walking, for what it feels like 10 years, we are finally here. "Finally" I say and walk up to the line with Colby "that was way too long, Princess shouldn't walk that long" I say and look at Colby. "I could've given you a piggy back ride, but you didn't ask" he says and makes a funny face. I can't keep a straight face and end up giggling.
We get on the Farris Wheel and sit in one that has a red top /;)/ "Thank you for taking me here" I tell Colby and kiss his cheek and grab his arm. "Anything for you Jake" he says and boops my nose while I cover my mouth and giggle.
We reach the top and stay there for a little bit. "You know, we should do the traditional thing, that you do on a Farris wheel" Colby says and smiles. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing" I say and give him a short, but nice kiss. He wraps his arms around me as the farris wheel goes down and we get off.
We drive home and get ready for bed. We go to sleep in Colby's room, but before we doze off I ask him a simple question.
"So, what are we naming that dog, Colby"

A/n
Sry I missed 2 days, I made this chapter extra long ;);););)
Also tell me in the comments what you think the name will be, again spelling errors and anything u want to happen. Thx my brother