Chapter 5

Jake's (pov)

I feel a cushion lay on my back as I slightly open my eyes to see Colby, we were in his room. "You fell asleep in the car, so" He tells me. "Oh,ok thanks" As I fall asleep I feel the side of the bed dip, alarming me that he had layed down next to me on the bed. "Night" he says and kisses my forehead. "Good night" I say before I pass out.

I wake up before Colby, as normal and shake him so that he would wake up. "Get up bitch" I groan as I angrily shake him. "What, I'm trying to sleep" He says and smiles. "Well I'm trying to get you up" I tell him. "And what does that matter to me" He says to me. "That means you do it, asshole" I finish and get up. I wait for him outside of his door as I hear Sam talking to Corey about a video that he took of someone, i feel bad for whoever that is. I hear a loud creek and turn around to Colby smiling at me. "What do you want to do today" He questions me. "I dunno, maybe go to the mall or something" I respond with. "Ok well I'm going to get dressed and then eat breakfast" he stops "Then we'll leave" he finishes with.
We walk in his room to get changed as I cautiously followed him. "I'm getting changed" he tells me. "I'm know"
I watch as he takes his shirt off and switches a muscle tee to a Panic! t-shirt. He looks hot. I think "Thanks" he says out of nowhere. "For what" i ask. "You said i was hot" I quickly change the subject and ask a question "Can I have that hoodie" I ask as I see a black oversized hoodie. "Yeah for today, I really like that one" he tells me while handing me the hoodie. "Thanks babe" I say and slip it on after taking my pink hoodie off. "It's way to big on you, but it makes it cute" He says and gets his shoes on. "So the mall huh?" He asks "Yeah I want some new shoes" I told him. I have some shitty old vans and that's about it. "Ok, then we will get shoes"
We get to the mall after about 13 minutes of talking (flirting) and driving. We walk into Rack Room Shoes and we pick out a pair of Black Vans with writing on them, checkered pastel blue, and checkered pastel pink. "$180.99 please" the cashier tells me. I grab my wallet and pull out some money but by the time I got it out Colby had already paid. "Here you take my money since you paid" I force the money in his hand "It was a present baby, you keep it" He says and slips the money into my pocket while he grabs my hand. "Thanks babe" I say and kiss his cheek softly. "Colby, hey" we hear someone yell from behind. I see Brennen run up and I start freaking out so I pull my hand out of Colby's grasp, or at least try. He grabs both of my hands back, kisses me, and picks me up with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. With Brennen still screaming for him. "Just ignore him, he told me he liked me more than a friend 2 days ago and tried to kiss me, haven't talked to him since" He explains "oh, ok that's why" I giggle a little. "What are you giggling about, little one" Colby asks. "What if I am a little, you bully" I say in a kid-ish voice and stick my tongue out of the corner of my mouth. "Well are you" He questions me. "I mean, I think so, I had a bad child hood and I kind of want to relive it whenever I feel like it" I honesty tell him "Don't tell anyone though, not even Devyn knows" He stops and hugs me and I hug back as he talks. "Listen, I won't tell anyone if it's that important to you ok baby" "ok" I say. "I trust you"

We're back at home now and I'm with Devyn. "So I got these black ones, they aren't for me though, Colby and I liked them so I said they were for me and got them for him." I told her "These are my pink ones" I show them to her. "And here are the blu-" Kat calls her downstairs. "Jake, I will be back in 10 minutes ok, then you can finish showing me the shoes" She says "ok" I feel lost until her phone goes off and Corey texted her with a video captioned "Cake" so I unlocked her phone and watched it, and boy I wish I hadn't. It. Was. Me. And. Colby. Kissing. Sent. To. Devyn. From Corey's. Phone.
I decide to act like Devyn on the phone and text Corey back.
Corey:
Sry I sent the vid late, Sam said that Colby was watching so not to send it yet.

Devyn:
It's fine, thanks by the way.

Corey:
Ok, don't tell Jake or Colby thought, they would get pissed.

Devyn:
Yeah they are.

Corey:
How do they know about it?

Devyn:
It's Jake texting you and I'm showing Colby now......

Corey:
.......

I set her phone back down on the bed and called Colby to come to my room. "What's up babe" he asks and sits next to me "This" I say and show him the video. "That's messed up, like really messed up, especially sense Corey sent it to Devyn" he says. "I thought I could trust her" I say and start to tear up. "Babe, stop crying at least we have eachother, that's all I need" he kind-heartedly said "Thanks babe, I needed that" I say as I get up and lay down on Colby. I kiss him gently and start to move up on his lap to get more comfy. As I pull away I ask a question "Do you think we could go to a baby store and pick some supplies up?" I ask "Like blankets,pacifiers, and cups, maybe some stuffies" I add "Yeah, of course, anything for my baby boy." He says. "But first we have to beat everyone's ass for that video" he finishes and gives me a quick kiss before we both change and doze off to bed.

A/n
This is my first story, don't bully me