Chapter 10

Colby's (Pov)

I wake Jake up for a change and get dressed. "Come on Jake, we gotta pick up the dog." I say and shake him by the waist. "No" he turns over and whines. "What if I take you to Taco Bell before" I say. I see Jake getting up and rubbing his eyes. "What about Taco Bell." He says and looks at me. "Come on, we're leaving" I tell him and pull him up. "Get dressed, then we'll go, ok" I say. He looks up at and grabs my shoulders, kisses me, and walks away to get dressed. "Ok, I'm ready" He says and walks to me in one of my hoodies. "Ok, let's go then" I say and twirl my keys on my fingers and kiss his cheek. I start the car and we drive to Taco Bell and I get what he wants, after that we drive to the pet store and ask what time we can get the dog, or if we can now.
(Picture of the dog is in chapter 9)
"The earliest you can pick him up is 10:30 a.m" Great, I picked up my phone and it was it was 7:32. Jake was in the car waiting, so I guess we'll have to do something for about 3 hours. Before I leave I ask if we can get him trained before we take him, it will take an extra day and about 15 minites to learn, but I think we can wait. I tell the lady I'm going to make my decision and walk outside to Jake. I open his door and shake him a little because he is falling asleep. "We can come back and pick him up in three hours, or we can we can have him trained and pick him up tomorrow" I tell Jake in a quiet voice. "We have to learn what he is used to though" he says and yawns. "Yeah but the trainer said it will take 10 minutes" I say obviously trying to get him to agree. "Okay, I'll do what you like" he says and smiles. "Ok let me go in and tell them" I walk back in the building and tell the lady that we are going to wait until tomorrow to get him. "Ok sir, have a wonderful day. We will see you tomorrow" I wave to her as I leave and walk back to the car just to see Jake not in it. I look at what stores and shops are around me until one catches my eye. Hot Topic. I walk in knowing that's where he is, spotting him right away by the beanie's. "I see you are having fun" I say and put my hands on his shoulders and pat them twice from behind. "Can you buy this and let me pay you back for it later" he says as he holds up a big Patrick Star plushie that's the size of his head. "Yeah, we can do that" I tell him. I'm not going to let him pay me back though. He just doesn't know. We walk to the cashier and Jake points something out to me that he also wants. I take a look and it's a little black pin that goes on your shirt with equality written in rainbow on it. (I would show a pic but every picture I take gets downloaded to my dad's phone and he would get suspicious) "That suits you, get it if you want" he looks at me and shakes his head yes meaning that he is getting it. We pay and I pay the cashier the money we owed and grab the bag and we leave "Thank you babe" Jake says and grabs my arm and kisses me as we walk onto the sidewalk. "No problem, that's what I'm here for, to make you happy" I say and give a thumbs up with a stupid face. He laughs and covers his mouth with his hand.
"Where are we going next, baby" I say and look at him while starting the car. "Home, I wanna watch a movie" He pouts and crosses his arms. I laugh and agree by quietly saying yes. As we drive we talk about how much we miss the roomates and how they are coming back late tonight. "We can't get made fun of anymore for not having a date" Jake says and laughs as I join him. "That's true" I say and point my finger at him.
We watch a movie and the time is 6:34, I recommend an idea.
"We should go have dinner, but somewhere nice" I tell Jake. "Ok, but no spoilers until I tell you" he says and runs to the kitchen. I hear rusting and the fridge open which means he is making something.

(30 min. Time Skip)

After a while of the front door being opened, the fridge being opened and closed, and a bunch of clutter in the house, I am finally helped outside by Jake. With me in a blind fold and Jake guiding me, I am very suspicious what he has planned. I hear the car pull out of the driveway and I can hear it stop and drive. After what seems like years,the car finally stops. Jake helps me out and we start walking for about a 12 minute walk from what Jake told me. "Ok, just sit down" I hear as something gets put on the ground. I carefully sit down trying to make sure he's not pranking me. Well, I'm sitting down and I'm fine, if I do say so that's a good start. I feel Jake sit down next to me and take my blind fold off. "Keep your eyes closed mister" he says and put his hands on my eyes. "Okay, okay, you tell me when I can look" I say to him. "Ok, 3.......2..........1........Open!" I slowly open my eyes as Jake peels his hand away from my face. I see a sun set and flowers of different colors. But the most beautiful thing I see is Jake's face smiling infront of me. "Do you like it" He questions. "I don't like it" I stop and look at him. "I love it" I finish with and kiss him.

A/n
I like how right when I write this story I get sick so that I can't updaye, so there is ur answer. Same old, same old ideas and errors. baI