Chapter 1

"Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle night, I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry, I know your favourite songs and you tell me about your dreams, I think I know where you belong, I think I know it's with me.."

"Ugh, why do you always have to sing that song every single day?" Joe groaned

I spun around to face a pouting Joe on the back seat.

"What your problem? Is my voice too magical for you, huh? Don't worry; even if I do get to become a famous rock star, I would still love you no matter what. You're my favourite little brother okay. In fact, you're my only little bro I had" I retorted, sending him a cheeky smile causing him to glare back at me.

"Now now Avril, your brother just had a break up and he's still not over it. And that song kind of remind him about her so much" Mom interrupted as I mouthed an 'oh'.

"Mom, you weren't supposed to tell her" Joe whined

"She would find out sooner or later" Mom protested

"Sorry Joe, I didn't mean to hurt you" I apologized

"Whatever. Right now I just need to get going with my life and do what's best" Joe returned trying to sound tough

I sighed, there's no point trying to argue with him. Its better this way, he's moving on by himself, thought in a hurtful way but at least he tries. He may be stubborn and annoying but when it comes to a relationship, he's dead serious. He even asked for my advice one time, about things that girls like to do and me trying to be the best sister for him, I told him everything that I knew.

I knew what you're thinking about, 'everything that I knew', I'm saying I'm not really like all every other girls especially the type of girls that Joe likes, the innocent and cute, and sometimes may be bitchy, but I'm the type of girls who loves to rock, have fun and rebel. I hate being mommy's and daddy's innocent little girl cause for all I knew, every guys wants them real bad and once they knew us really well, they will dump and left us crying every single night, eating chunks of ice-cream, watching romantic movies and remind ourselves what did we do wrong.

But hey, I'm not saying that every girls should be like me, I'm just saying I hate watching guys dump us, girls, just because we don't match their 'list'. It's so stupid. What do they think they we are? A slave? A slave that needs to match their 'list' so they could showed us off in front of everyone telling them that they are handsome and everything because their 'girlfriend' thinks so? Thinking about just makes me want to puke.

"Hey Joe, let's go to the yogurt shop after school. We could hang out and do things like we used to." I offered

Joe thinks about it before he responded "If this is one of your way of making fun of me, then no"

"I'm not"

"Fine"

We fell into a comfortable silence as another song by Taylor Swift blared out from the radio. Love Story and I swear I cursed it for the first time. What the hell is wrong with the radio today? Is he trying to ruin my brother's mood? I swear this radio has a mind of its own cause the last time I'm asking for this song, he gave me Move like Jagger instead.

Mom dropped me off to school before she went to drop off my brother. I swear whoever dumps him must be really stupid to realize that he's devoted and loyal when it comes to a relationship. I went inside as I walked over to my locker. I grabbed my books before I closed it and head over to my friends.

As I was walking down the hallway, a hand grabbed me and spun me around to face none other than him. Ethan, My Boyfriend. We've been together months now and I'm glad it's been working out for both of us. I leaned over to kiss him but he stopped me. I saw the trouble expression on his face and I knew it's not good. He began