Chapter 6

(Americas Point of View)

today I had a date with Maxon. I was super excited, and it is our first date since we got engaged. Yay! I felt extra scandalous and had Paige create an off the shoulder dress with a slit that ran all the way up my leg. The best part is it is wine red. A color Maxon knows I never wear. 

Soon after I was ready a knock came and I sat on my bed. Maxon came n moments later, holding flowers. 

"These are for you my dear," He said while his eyes ran up my leg. 

"Thank you," I said as I took his arm and we were off. 

He took me to the roof, where we sat down, and ate our dinner, it was spinach ravioli, with white sauce. It was so good. 

After that we danced, Maxons hands resting lower on my hips than usual. It felt amazing. I had my hands around his neck. 

(Maxons Point of View)

She really went all out, with her dress this evening. It was stunning, I wish she dresses like this all the time. It was truly outstanding. We danced, she seemed to enjoy it as I slowly lowered my hands til they were resting at the very bottom of her hips. I slowly dipped her, and kissed her passionately. I felt the urge to go further, but should probably not, especially not on the roof. 

she said it was okay, so I kept kissing her, and she moved it deeper, it felt amazing. She slowly took my suit jacket, and tie. I didn't even care that we were in plane sight, and not married. My hands went up her dress, and slowly unzipped it all the way down, I was pulling it off her shoulder when the door burst open, and King Clarkson stormed in. 

"What the Hell do you think you are doing," He yelled. He started taking his belt off, It meant whipping time. 

He pushed me to the ground, and tied me up to the railing. He pushed America down, and got ready to whip her. I couldn't let him hurt her. I started rubbing the rope on the corner of the railing, and it was fraying. The whip came down, once, twice, three times, the rope was getting looser and looser, till it broke. I ran and jumped on top of America, as the slashes hit my back, but not hers. I kept getting slashes, until I realized America had passed out. 

"America," I yelled. I picked her up and ran her to the Hospital wing, and they pushed me out to the waiting room, and her into surgery. It sucked. I sat there for 5 hours, and Aspen came to. We had grown closer over the past few months. He helped me plan the proposal the first time. The time in the garden. I was so mad. Soon enough the nurse came out and let me in. 

"You highness, America has lost tons of blood, and she has a 99% chance of....!

................................................................................................................................................................

Cliff Hanger!!!

sorry I had to, I will write this write now, but yeah I love cliff hangers. They make you so happy, but angry. 

I just found this chapter, deep in my files. Sorry again for being absent for years. I know some people give up on stories like this, but I have big plans for it.

-Misty