Character Sketch

Dashrath Suryavanshi: He is a well-known businessman. He is a proud father of four sons.
Sumitra Suryavanshi: Wife of Dashrath Suryavanshi and the mother of the four jewels of the family.
Raghav Suryavanshi: Elder son of Dashrath and Sumitra. He is 26 years old. He is a doctor so 'Dr. Raghav Suryavanshi'. He is a psychiatrist. He is a good son for his parents and an ideal brother for his younger brothers.
Bharat Suryavanshi: Second son of Dashrath and Sumitra. He is a well-known artist. He is 25 years old.
Laksh Suryavanshi: Third son of Dashrath and Sumitra. He is a mechanical engineer. He is 24 years old.
Shravan Suryavanshi: Youngest among the four brothers, twin brother of Laksh. He is a software engineer.
The four brothers apart from their own passions, together runs a bookstore, runs an NGO to help the poor and needy people and also help their father in his business.

Janak Shreedhwaj: He is a well-known professor of IAM University. He have four daughters whom he treats like princesses. (I am really sorry if the name of the university is somewhat wrong or non& convenient)
Sunaina Shreedhwaj: Wife of Janak and the mother of the four gems of their family.
Maithili Shreedhwaj: Elder daughter of Janak and Sunaina. She is a doctor of babies. So basically can be called as 'Dr. Maithili Shreedhwaj'. She is 24 years old. She is a good daughter for her parents and a lovable sister for her younger sisters.
Maansi Shreedhwaj: Second daughter of Janak and Sunaina. She is a fashion designer. She is 23 years old.
Urmila Shreedhwaj: Third daughter of Janak and Sunaina. Twin sister of Maansi. She is a lawyer and also an artist.
Shruti Shreedhwaj: Youngest daughter of Janak and Sunaina. She is a reporter.
The four sisters apart from their personal achievements, together they are very good dancers who had qualifications in dancing too, they teach the poor children dance without fees, they run a cafe together, they work for the orphan and the aged people.

P.N.: In my story the four brothers are the sons of one mother, Sumitra.
The sisters are not cousins but are daughters of Janaka and Sunaina. Even Mandvi and Urmila are twins.

Destined (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें