First Meet-4

In Shreedhwaj's house,
Shruti was working in a project given to her by her head. It's about an interview that is to be taken on the owners of an NGO who were actually brothers, she searched about the NGO owners and got to know about every details of them.
She was very excited to interview them and thought to take one of her sisters with her for the interview.
As the interview was the next day, she thought to go and visit the NGO to have a look on it and also to get to know more about it.
With that thought, she wrapped up her things and went towards the NGO..

In the NGO,
Shravan was looking after the works as he was alone and his brothers went to their respective works. He was going through the file when suddenly someone entered there, he looked up and was lost in the beauty standing in front of him.
Shruti reached the NGO and entered to enquire about it. She reached in the office and saw a handsome young man working there. She saw him turning towards her and lost in her.
She could feel his eyes on her and she got goosebumps on her body. She composed herself and forwarded her hand for handshake..
Shruti: Hi
Shravan came out of his Dreamland by her voice and shaked hands with her..
Shravan: Hello, how can I help you.
Shruti: Actually I came to look the NGO and to know something about it.
Shravan invited her inside and let her sit in the couch there.
Shravan: Oh, so I am Shravan Suryavanshi, this NGO is runned by me and my brother's. Can I know who you are?
Shruti: I am Shruti Shreedhwaj. I work as a reporter and I got to know about all of you all and to interview you..
Shravan: But as per my knowledge interview is tomorrow, and now I am alone, I can't give without my brothers, you have to wait for sometime till they come.
Shruti (with a smile): No I didn't come to take the interview today, if is tomorrow only. I thought to come and know something about it, and be frankly, I was very excited to know about this NGO, after I got to know about it and all of you all so just came to see it.
Shravan smiled at her.
Shravan: That means you are really very hardworking and very dedicating also. Impressive. It will be nice to work with you tomorrow.
Shruti: Thanks..and I hope  the interview will be good tomorrow.
Shravan: Sure.
Shruti: Now I will leave from here and do have a good day sir..
Shravan: ok bye and you too have a good day ahead, and please don't call me sir, do call me by my name only.
Shruti: sure, bye, meet you tomorrow.
Shruti: will be waiting.
Shruti went from there with a beautiful feeling engulfed in her heart. She is excited about the next day and also now she is sure that she will take one of her sisters with her anyhow, otherwise she will be very nervous to meet them, especially him.
Shravan looked at disappearing figure of Shruti and smile thinking that the next day is going to be very much exciting and good for him to meet her again.