First Meet-3

In the bookstore,
Urmila was thinking to find some of her books and also to take some books for her family. She entered the bookstore and started finding her books when suddenly...
Laksh was in the bookstore looking at the books and thinking of the books that are to be ordered. His thought process ended when somebody entered the bookstore. He went to attend the new attendant when he bumped into someone. His eyes met a beautiful pair of almond eyes.
Urmila bumped into someone when she was searching her books and her eyes met a pair of beautiful eyes which were looking at her intensely.
She came out of her dreamland and noticed that she was in the arms of handsome boy who tried to save her from falling. She looked towards him and noticed how handsome he truly was. She blushed and tried to come out from his grip.
Laksh came out from his dreamland when she tried to come out from his grip. He noticed a red colouring on her beautiful face. He put her to stand  and introduced himself by forwarding his hand..
Laksh: This is Laksh; can I know your name.
Urmila (shaking hands): This is Urmila.
Laksh: nice to meet you.
Urmila: Same here, am here to find some of my books.
Laksh: yah sure go ahead.
She searched for her books and payed him the bill and went out.
Laksh couldn't take his eyes from her. He was starring at her the whole time. After she left he went into thinking about how he who hasn't even thought to fall in love has fallen in for a girl in the first meet itself. But he knew that these beautiful, almond eyes would be his inspiration throughout his life.
Urmila knew that he was starring at her the whole time she was there. She could feel a gaze and whenever she could see she would find him looking at her and  a smile crept on her face. She was unable to believe that she loose her boldness to a boy whom she met for the first time. But she felt that there is some connection and that she was incomplete without him.

Note: I hope that I am able to fulfill everyones wishes in Lakshmila. I hope that I could reach the expectations that everyone are expecting from me from this.