First Meet-2

In the cafe,
Bharat was returning from an exhibition. On the way he saw the cafe and thought to have some coffee to lighten up his mood and tiredness.
Meanwhile, Maansi was sitting in the counter doing all her work. There were a few peoples in the cafe and she is attending them too, as she is alone in the cafe as her sisters went for some of their works.
Bharat entered the cafe and when he turned to look at the counter, he met a beautiful girl which brought jingles in his heart.
Maansi stood up to welcome the new customer and found a handsome boy standing there. She composed herself and tried to talk with him.
Maansi: Welcome sir, tell me how can we help you.
This brought Bharat to his senses and he tried to composed himself.
Bharat (hesitantly): Sorry, I want a cup of cold coffee.
Maansi:Yah sure sir, you take a sit.
Bharat smiled at her and went to take his seat.

After some time,
He went to pay his payment.
Maansi (smilingly): Thank you sir. Do visit us again.
Bharat: you are welcome, but I would be happy if you would not refer me as sir but it's only Bharat.
Maansi: It would be my pleasure Mr. Bharat.
Bharat: Thank you miss..
Maansi:  it's Maansi..
Bharat (smilingly): Thank you Miss Maansi.
He forwarded his hand and they shook their hands with each other.

Bharat left for his home in his car but the ride was not smooth from his heart as his heart was beating really fast after meeting Maansi.
Maansi couldn't rest peacefully after Bharat left the cafe. She couldn't do her work and so she left her work and sat idle in the counter. She wishes if her sisters were there at this moment and they could help her.