Achievements

Mumbai,

There is inauguration party for a bookstore.
Soon, the Suryavanshi family members arrived at the place. Many reporters were also present there.
Soon Raghav, Bharat, Laksh and Shravan came front. Many girls were drooling over them. They did the inauguration ceremony of the bookstore with the name of 'Ishvaku's bookstore' and turned towards their parents to take their blessings.
Soon the reporters came to them and took their interviews.
After some time,
Raghav: We are really sorry to interrupt you but we want some personal time with our family. You all can come and see the bookstore now with us but I request you to not interview us.
The whole family went inside the bookstore. Dashrath and Sumitra were happy to see the achievement achieved by their sons.
Laksh: Did you liked it mom and dad?
Dashrath: We didn't liked it...
Saying these he looked at his sons who were looking at him with shock expression
Sumitra: but we loved it.
They hugged their sons who smiled at them and hugged them in return. They got to see the bookstore around and all the books.

In a few miles away there is another inauguration ceremony of a cafe.
The Shreedhwaj family arrived at the place of inauguration. The press were already present their. Soon Maithili, Mansi, Urmila and Shruti went to do the inauguration. After the inauguration of the cafe with the name 'Nimi's cafe' they came and took the blessings of their parents.
They went towards the press who were congratulating them.
After some talk they went inside the cafe with the family. They even invited the reporters to the cafe. The family sat together in a round table, the four sisters brought food for their parents.
Mansi: Actually mom, dad please eat this one for today. We know it's not that good.
Janak looked towards his daughters who were looking at him and Sunaina  eagerly and ate the food.
Janak: It's very delicious dear.
Sunaina nodded her head.
Maithili, Mansi, Urmila and Shruti were happy hearing their father.
Urmila: How did you like the arrangements mom and dad?
Sunaina: It's very beautiful and we are proud of our daughters.
The sisters smiled at each other and ate food with their family.