The Middle

The Middle are the ones that are not accepted in heaven but are also rejected by Hell.

The first were five brothers, soon to be known as the Enders. Honestly, their names are ironic for their lives can never end.

As time went on, they learned how to turn unique serial killers into more Middle members. It was a painful process and if you survived, you would never die. These unique killers also had to be accepted by neither Heaven or Hell.

The first Enderbrothers were small. They went by the names of...

Slenderman...

Splendorman...

Surrenderman...

Trenderman...

And...

Sexual Offenderman...

The humans that roamed the earth soon worshipped these creatures, feeding them sacrifices. Soon, the stories got lost through the generations and the creatures are thought to be imaginary.

There were three more, lesser known beings among the Middle. They were called Omnes Qui Vident Visiones or All Seers.

They could see who would go to Heaven or Hell and they could see disguised Middle members.

The Middle members all had unique appearances, so they had the ability to appear human for a short period of time.

The All Seers can see through this disguise.

The All Seers shared their ability down through generations. They shared the stories of each Middle member through any means necessary.

The Middle members soon grew to be called Creepypasta for their outward appearance.

This is the story of one of the last All Seers.

One of the only ever female Seers.

"(Y/N)!"