Chapter Four: "..."

"I'm a Seer." I explain. The man just faces me. I am unable to read him.

"I thought they were all dead." He explains. I take a deep breath.

"Honestly, I'm a secret. My grandfather hid all of my properties. Even my aura. For some reason, I can see... it..." I explain. He nods, swiftly.

"You do now realize that I can't let either you nor your sister leave?" He asks. I take a deep breath.

"Yeah..." I answer. He swiftly turns around.

"My proxies will show you and your sibling around once she awakes. Hope you enjoy it here." He explains, dematerializing.

"Okay... that's a new one." I mutter. Enyo groans in my arms. She slowly sits up. She looks over at me. I smile at her. "Hey, sis..."

"What happened?" She asks.

"You became a member of the Middle." I explain.

"What?" She asks. I take a deep breath.

"I'll explain it you later. Who is this 'they'?" I ask. She smiles, pointing to her head.

"The voices..." She answers. I smile back at her.

"Okay. We are going to live here now. These... people are going to show us around. According to that tall man..." I explain. She smiles widely, her eyes widening.

"Was the man tall with no face?" She asks. I blink twice, nodding.

"How did you know-" She cuts me off.

"Let's go! Hoodie, Masky and Toby are waiting!" She yells, dragging me off the ground.

"Wait, what-" I cut myself off. We stop in front of three people. I stand up straight, before bowing. "(Y/N). Pleased to meet you."

"Why are you bowing, (Y/N)?" Enyo asks, standing behind me.

"It's the proper way to greet a Middle member." I explain, rolling my eyes. She glares at me.

"Well, uh.. I'm Masky, this is Hoodie. That fool over there is Rodgers." He explains. The 'fool' jumps up, hugging me. I quickly shove him off. He pouts sadly at 'Masky'.

"Masky..." He whines. "I told you not to call me that..."

"What a nuisance..." I mutter. Masky looks over at me.

"Agreed." He states. I look over in shock.

"Did I say that aloud? Whoops." I sarcastically remark. Hoodie chuckles.

"(Y/N)! Quit being a jerk. You hurt his feelings!" Enyo scolds.

I smirk, crossing my arms. She is bent down next to him, rubbing his back. He jumps up, hugging her. Next thing I know, she is dragged off.

"Hey! Make sure you use protection!!" I yell, teasingly. I hear Enyo squeal. I smirk, satisfied. I turn around, before almost jumping out my skin. "Yaa! I forgot you were there."

They both laugh. I roll my eyes.

"Let's show you around. I think you'll fit right in." Masky encourages. I sigh.

"Fine, lead the way." I respond. They take the lead. I follow.

They show me to all the bedrooms, then the bathrooms. Now, my two favorite rooms in a house. The living room and the kitchen.

They lead me into the living room. I pull my face into a straight expression.

"That is Jeff, BEN, and Eyeless Jack." Masky introduces. They all turn their attention to me.