Chapter Five: Pink

Enyo's POV

I sit outside my sister's door. Soon, the scream is replaced by very heavy sobbing. The proxies run up to me and look at the door.

"Is she okay? Why is-"

"It's how she copes. Usually she runs or lifts weights. I've only ever scream a few times which is worrying." I explain. I lean against the door, sighing. "Something must be very wrong."

"What could possibly be wrong?" Toby asks, sitting down.

"Well, the last time she screamed was when our grandparents died. She was over their graves for at least a week." I explain.

Suddenly, all the sound inside is cut off. My eyes widen. I quickly throw open the door.

She isn't there.

"This is not good! This not good at all! She teleported!! She could be halfway around the world by now!!" I yell, quickly pulling out a little glass vial of a shimmering pink liqud from my pocket.

"What's that?" Tim asks.

"I'll explain when I get back." I explain, soon my body shifts into that of a completely different person.

Then I drink the shimmering liquid, disappearing in a flash of pink.

I appear somewhere very cold. I shiver, looking around. I blink twice.

You are in the middle of Iceland. Your sister is three feet away.

I quickly look around. Soon, I spot my sister.

She looks over at me while she is laying in the snow.

"Iceland always was your happy place." I explain. She laughs, standing up.

"Let's get back." She mutters, smiling. She links arms with me and our bodies return back to our normal.

...'s

We reappear back in the room. Enyo looks up at me, wrapping her arms around me.

I smile, hugging her back. She laughs, dragging me out of the room.

She throws me down the stairs. I stumble, falling. I brace myself for the impact of landing.

Instead, I hit something soft. I open my eyes and look up.

Slender looks down at me.

"What... nevermind..." He mutters. I roll my eyes. Slender puts me on the ground and I walk towards the kitchen.

The proxies turn around. Their eyes widen in surprise. I glare at them and open the fridge. They turn to look at Enyo. I search the fridge for something good.

"What happened?" Toby asks. Enyo sighs.

"So, my sister tends to bottle up her emotions to the point where something minor could cause catastrophic damage. When that happens, she gets so overwhelmed that she teleports away to keep her relationships stable. Cause she is irrational otherwise." Enyo explains.

"What was that pink stuff?" Masky asks. Enyo looks at me. I nod closing the fridge. I walk over to her.

"Its her blood. When I drink it, it teleports me to her location. It also tells me where I am." Enyo explains. I smile, holding out my hand to my sister. She sets the empty bottle in my hand.

"Does it come from her being a seer?" Masky asks in a whisper. Enyo nods. I sit down in a chair and kick my feet up onto the table.

"She discovered it after our dog died..." Enyo explains looking at me. I stare at my arm. I silde my knife across my wrist, holding the bottle to the wound. Shimmering pink liquid leaves my arm and rolls into the bottle.

"Just a pet's death caused that?" Toby asks. Enyo glares at him.

"He meant a lot to her. She was so terrified when she teleported the first time. She searched find a way to make it stop but nothing worked. But she did find a solution. Her blood. She's been giving it to me ever since." Enyo explains. I bandage my cut and hold the bottle up to my sister. She smiles and tucks it down her shirt again.

The proxies exchange a glance.

"That's weird. You never thought this was out of the ordinary, Endo?" Toby asks. She shrugs.

"I thought everyone did it." She confesses. I scoff.

"Do you know why your blood is pink?" Tim asks me. I roll my eyes.

"Maybe its because I'm the last of the bloodline of the Seers?" I sarcastically ask. I start walking to my room. I leave the kitchen and make my way into the living room before I bump into something. I look up.

A very muscular woman is flexing her arms before me. She wears only a white sports bra with some bandages around her shoulder. She wears blue jeans shorts. Her dark brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail at the base. She turns around and we make eye contact.

She has a clock for one of her eyes but the other is a stunning emerald green. She has stitches in her face shaped like a smile. I gulp loudly, starting to sweat.

"U-uhm, my bad hot uh, pretty uh, yeah uh, nice chat bye!" I shout, running off to my room.

She grabs my hood and pulls me back. She spins me around and wraps her strong arm around my waist.

"Now, where do you think you're going, sweet cheeks?" She asks. My face turns bright red and I avoid eye contact. She grabs my face with her other sting hand and forces me to look in her eyes. "I asked a question."

"U-uhm back to uh my uh r-room?-" I ask. She laughs, sitting down on the couch. She pulls me into her lap to where I'm straddling her. She places my hands on her waist.

"No, you're mine now." She orders, pulling me closer by my waist. She pressed our bodies together and rested my head on her shoulder. She leans her head back on the couch.

"But, uh-" She closes a hand over my mouth and nose. Suddenly, I can't breathe. I start to see spots as I struggle to gasp for breath. Shortly after, I passed out.