2

Jeffery woods. A star legend, was this the end?

This felt rather pathetic. The Clown heard so much about this boy and just watched him fall to the floor. He guessed he couldn't blame him, he was a petty human after all.

The Clown walked up to his Jeffy. Once he liked something he claimed it as his, and he liked Jeff. He picked up Jeffery and rested him against his shoulder. He walked out of the house with the drawing in his pocket, the things this demon was capable of, he hummed walking back to the woods. Once arriving he presented the bleeding Jeff to their boos explaining what happened.

Timeskip brought to you by laziness

L.j had requested he heard about Jeff. He really did care for the younger boy. He decided to visit him. He walked to the hospital like area and hummed. He walked over to Jeff's room to see him still unconscious. He grinned and left a few candies for him. He left hoping he'd be able to go on a mission with him again soon. L.j walked home giggling madly to himself.

Soon the world came into focus, the small legend could see. Jeff sat up and rubbed his eyes looking around "oh..great" he muttered pushing himself up and walking off, he sighed deeply and looked around feeling his numb body tingle, he hated this. It reminded him of being burnt alive. Hearing the stupid pitty from his family 'oh Jeff i wish we could've helped you' they said as they did nothing when it happened. Then after his own mom told his dad to kill him, she lied. She said he was beautiful. Why would you kill something beautiful? Jeff slammed his head against the wall in pure rage. His mind never left him alone. It's the only thing him and Liu had in common. Busying minds dwelling on the past and forgetting the present or future. He hissed at himself and sighed deeply. "Get yourself together you idiot..." Jeffery spoke to himself.

He turn to see two colourful wrappers that seemed to have a colourful matching candy inside. With it had a colourful note. It made Jeff sick, he picked it up with his weak, shaky hands. He unfolded the thicc paper and began to run his eyes across the neatly set words.

'dear Jeffy!

It's your friend, "L.j". I hope your doing well, i came to visit earlier but you were still unconscious so i left you some candy. Don't die now~ looking forward to our next trip together'

He didn't even sigh his own name. Jeff sighed, he shoved it in his pocket. He's definitely framing this. He took one of the candies. He never enjoyed candy before... But he knew L.j was probably not out to kill him so he decided he might as well try it since L.j went through the trouble of giving it to him. He popped the sugary treat in his mouth, he cringed at the taste and pocketed the other one. He still kept it in his mouth thought, he wasn't going to waste it after all. Maybe when he feels like gagging he'd eat the other one. Jeff wasn't a bad person, he didn't wake up one day and say 'hey i want to kill people' no he was born one day and said 'hey i want to kill people'.

In other words he was born with the lust and desire for blood not sex, money or love, and if he met someone with similar desires he wouldn't turn them down completely. He walked off to his small cabin. He went in his pocket and found his keys unlocking the door and shut it locking it after, he walked up to his couch and turn on the tv. He read the note again, something about this clown just pulls his heartstrings. It feels like..

Love...

L.j on the other hand was making more candy. He grinned happily while pouring the sweet syrup into its mold while dripping little bits of poison. The ones he gave Jeff were special.. The ones he usually ate, poison free. He grinned, the poison he used could kill a demon like himself, that's why it was so effective. He was careful not to give it to anyone he cares about or to himself. He let them dry them froze them as he sat down on his floor.

He looked at a picture of Jeff someone gave him. He grinned softly. L.j had a bad habit. If he liked something or someone he would do ANYTHING to make it his. That's why Jeffy was HIS and no one elses. He only was this way was because when he didn't make Issac his Issac left, and it traumatized the colourful clown to where he is now. Monotone, he stopped seeing colour and stopped being colour. Not literally. His mind was too far down into the pool of depression he started convincing himself he'd never find happiness or someone how'd ever smile or blush around him. He'd never find a friend nevermind love. He wanted love, that's why he wanted Jeff. He was insane and blushed around the tall clown, maybe the clown had to change. He didn't care, he had a chance and he wasn't going to waste it.

Meanwhile

Jeff didn't know what to do, he became a blushing mess thinking about the older clown. He started smiling softly thinking about his cute, innocent, childish aura. He wished just maybe he'd be able to call L.j.. His?

No Jeff what are you think get your head out the gutter, your not gay!

Lies all lies

The two sides of Jeff's brain started fighting but he didn't mind right now he was thinking of his new found crush, it's like a small part of his mind admitted he was gay and right now he was that small part. He was gay right now and pretty Damn proud. He sighed and snuggled his pillow. Maybe the feelings would go away tomorrow? Hopefully.. Because he had another mission with L.j tomorrow..

(hope you enjoyed that chapter! It was mostly just to express their feelings a little. By the way their will be mpreg so be ready for a child popping up. Supermoops read the Bro. Cya!

-word count 1061)
Author Chan out!