3

(L.js voice is now in italics)

Something you just don't go if your straight is think about guys without your shirt in your dreams. That's when you should say, hey I'm probably gay, but Jeff?

Nah he's still in denial, he sighed softly he yawned and did his normal morning routine.. Brush his teeth burn his hair brush, burn the chapstick in its grave, skin cream? Haha, what a joke. He got dressed in ripped black jeans and a white sweater. He stretched and walked outside to his boss. He had another trip. Hooray.. He walked up to see two people. One who he remembered the other to be.. Remember.. Goddammit, Toby and Ben.

Now they were not dating, Ben was dating his video games and Toby was dating Masky, who would've thought slender allowed this..? Jeff sighed and walked up to the two chatter boxes.

"were still waiting for one more." said the echoed voice that gave even Jeff chills.

Jeff wondered who it could be..

Then.. His wrost (best) nightmare came true..
"Jeffy! I'm so glad we're on a little field trip together!" said the childish clown. Jeff sighed heavily "Hello L.j.." the burnt asshat replied in a rasped voice. It made the clown laugh "how's my little Jeffy?" Teased the older clown.
"I'm fucking jailbait to you"

"Jeffy I'm younger than you thiiiink.. Plus we're already jailbait~" the clown cackled.

"doubt it."

Timeskip brought to you by me never updating

If you look around you'll see beauty, people laughing and having fun. But no one bothers to look at the dark side. The side no one talks about. Death is beautiful in Jeff's eyes, magical. Where is this going -?

Jeff walked off with the three looking around with a soft gaze unlike his usual glare. He stopped softly at the house their supposed to kill from. Toby was inspecting the house, no one home. First.. How to get in? He sighed heavily "Ben can you get in?" he questioned softly looking at The annoying blonde gamer.

Ben thought for a second then nodded disappearing. "could've just done that from the start" Jeff rolled his eyes sighing softly. He walked off and waited at the door. Ben opened it and Toby ran in. Followed by Jeff walked behind.

L.j had to duck his head "now me and Jeffy with do the other mission together!" he smiled softly "too the neighbours we go!" L.j announced with a big grin on his face. He wrapped his long lazy arm around Jeff and dragged him out. Ducking his head to get under the door frame again. He looked at Jeff as he pushed L.js arm away "where are we going exactly? And why?" he questioned glaring at his teammate.

"killing the other people! Before they come home" L.j replied with his signature smile. Jeff rolled his eyes, he got eye drops from his pocket turning away from L.j he put them up.
"Hehe, not having eyelids must suck" L.j commented awaiting his 'friends' response.
"yes and fuck you" Jeff replied coldly with a deathing glare. They walked to the neighbours house together, it being morning you'd be surprised to see no one noticing them.. Or its just a story. Jeff tried to door knob "unlocked" he stated opening the door. He looked around confused.. Instantly he heard a little kid laughing.
L.j ducked his head in and instantly got a look of disgust when he heard the child. He shook his head and smiled at Jeffery "leave the children to me Jeffy~" he grinned. "don't get shot again Jeffy~" L.j walked off to the play room. Being a clown most likely kids always love him.

Jeff scowled and walked off to the kitchen. No one, living room. No one, bedrooms. No one, finally the bathroom.. No one.. He sighed until he heard a car pull up home, he went to the living room and hid underneath a couch. Being dead skinny can he helpful when your a murderer.

The family walked in smiling and laughing happily "oh Steven!" a feminine voice giggled. Only making Jeffery hear shrieking as he cringed.
The male chuckled "i love you Karen!" he grinned.

Jeff had enough so he got put throwing his knife to hit the guy in the head he slowly walked over to the idiot female who froze up then stared at Jeffery. He grabbed the knife to only realize it was stuck in the guys head "i hope you have good kitchen knives i can barrow" he smashed the guys head into hers, he sighed covered in blood. He stepped on them then looked at their knives. He grazed his hand against them and picked the second biggest one. He walked to the playroom to see L.j  making a balloon animal.. Out of guts. Jeffery gagged and turned away "if your done here let's go.." he spoke softly trying not to throwing up.

"what's wrong Jeffy~? The infamous Jeffrey the killer should be able to handle guts~" L.j teased. He placed his claw like fingers onto Jeff's shoulders and tapped them onto him.
"i stab people. Not dismember them" Jeff replied shoving L.js hand off him.

The dark clown chuckled looking at the pasty white boy, he went beside him "should we check on the others?" the monotone clown questioned looking at the annoyed teen.

yeah sure" he spoke softly rolling his eyes and walking off to the other building only to hear screams, Jeff sighed and covered his ears. L.j chucked and patted Jeff's head. He looked forward waiting..

After awhile the other two skipped out joking and laughing about everything. "we're behind. We were supposed to be home 2 hours ago" Jeff spoke seeming like a cross mom.

Toby laughed and ran home with Ben leaving the annoyed teen and monotone clown by themselves.

"well Jeffery! This is going to be a long walk home huh!" he smiled grinning happily at the annoyed teen. "whatever.. Just don't annoy me much" he rolled his eyes.

Thank you all for 2.19k readers! I didn't think people liked my story that much! Sorry for never updating haha. Enjoy guys! Ily all bye!

Word count- 1032