6

Jeff let the thoughts roam in his head as he sighed, he thought he was actually going insane.

He finished walking, he looked up at a large black and white hut, he knocked and started counting to 10, if no one came after he'd leave

1...
2...
3...
Just as he was about to hit four, the door swung open "Jeffery! My one and only star!" The chaotic clown yelled his greeting.
Jeffery only took a deep breath and sighed out looking at the clown. "Hello, Laughing Jack" he greeted.
L.J pulled him in and hummed happily with a wide smile on his face "how wonderful it is for you to visit, Jeffy! I was oh so bored without someone to entertain!" He grinned.

Jeffery sighed, "yep.. A wonderful choice"

Stupid cute clown

Jeff wished his thoughts would just leave him alone, but alas. He looked up at the clown and gently held the clowns hand back as he got dragged upstairs in the hut.

The clown stopped at a room and opened it. Jeff had to plug his nose from the sudden intake of a gross copper smell. He looked around and adjusted to the new bright light in the room before him.
Blood and guts were scattered around, some old, some new. He looked at some of the rotting ones, there wasn't a bed, only an empty jack in the box.
Jeff lop at L.J confused.
"I thought you'd love my room Jeffery! Black and white all over!" He grinned proudly.

Jeffery sighed and stepped in, the clown following behind him. Jeffery couldn't believe his eyes, he had to admit he wasn't even this creepy.

[sorry this is so short! I just wanted to get something out for you all! I'll make longer ones again.]