5

Jeff found himself in his room. Tucked in, made bed, comfy and warm. He didn't know how he got here, welp time to think.

Oh yeah, L.J

Jeff slowly got up and sighed rubbing his aching head, he wished he got Advil. He stood up and lazily put a brush in his hair attempting to pull it down, after failing... Terribly. He put it back and brushed his teeth instead.

At least he can do that

He slowly finished his morning routine, getting dressed, showering before. He sighed and walked outside his wet hair freezing in the cold breeze. He walked out and put his hand in his Jean pockets trying to make his way go Laughing Jack. He wanted to talk to the older clown about last night, if anything interesting happened.

Unlike everyone else, Laughing jack in his own little circus away from everyone else, it was a long walk and Jeff didn't know he was going to actually do it today, he sighed heavily and started thinking...

Laughing jack.. He was actually kinda cute

Wait..
WHAT?!
JEFF NO THAT'S...

What am i saying,,, it's true..

Jeff sighed hitting his head gently, he finally came to the conclusion he was gay for the older clown, great.
Fucking fantastic.. Why don't ya kiss Toby while your at it!

(sorry it's so short!! I'm doing laughing Jack's point of view after then I'm going to try to post a longer chapter again.
Cya later!

Word count
247