4

The long walk home

Jeff sighed heavily annoyed at the clown continuelessly spewing nonsense in his ear. Jeff held his head gently "you're giving me a headache loud mouth.." Jeff huffed gently. "how offensive~" The monochrome clown teased.

After awhile the wall got quiet, Jeff actually got a moment to sit around and admired the scene around him, it was autumn, the vibrant colours of the leafs contrasting against the soft colour of the beige walk way was very aesthetically pleasing, so was the grass poking out between some of the leaves and the sun setting making a soft yet vibrant pinkish orange sky blending with the blue. Jeff inhaled deeply, taking in the crisp air, he exhaled heavily making a deep sigh.

L.J look over and grinned, "it's quite nice today, hmm?" the clown questioned. Softly looking at the smaller teen. Jeff rolled his dry eyes and looked to the side "how did you lose your eye lids, Jeffy?~" the clown questioned.
"burnt them" he replied simply to the clowns question. "hmm~" the clown hummed.

Jay felt the soft breeze blow by them resulting in Jeff's hair blowing softly, it looked kinda,, peaceful and soft. L.J moved his eyes softly to look at Jeff while his head remained facing forward, L.J watched ahead as the sun continued setting resulting in the sky turning to a deeper blue and the leafs falling slowly onto the pathway ahead.
L.J closed his eyes listening to the noises around, a soft crunching of leafs underneath their feet. A gentle 'whoosh'of the wind, he breathed heavily aswell sighing out. He opened his eyes softly, readjusting to the new light he blocked before. He looked around at Jeff who was watching the ground. L.J looked back ahead. He saw the dark silhouette of the tiny houses and main giant, mansion i guess you could explain it as. They all didn't live together, they had their own house that was close by. They all looked abandoned so people would only go in by dares and that was how they murdered easy targets.

Jeff sighed "finally" he spoke after awhile. L.J didn't even notice they were quiet for that long, he grinned "finally, huh? You don't want to spend time with your pal, Laughing Jack!?~" The taller clown started laughing maniacally.
Jeff jumped a little actually scared by the clowns outburst. Yes, Jeffrey the infamous killer, scared. What a laugh, but who can help themselves?, when a insane, crazy, monochrome, tall, adult, killer clown started laughing maniacally. Except be scared, exactly. The monochrome clown seemed the notice Jeff's reaction and laughed harder falling on the ground, resulting in them to stop walking.

Jeff breathed heavily "Shut the hell up!" he snapped to the older clown.

Laughing Jack calmed down, still giggling and panting from his outburst "alright alright! Calm down!~" The clown teased. Jeff was red in the face from embarrassment. He turned around and huffed like a little child who got in trouble.

"awee~" Laughing Jack continued teasing him. Jeff groaned "Shut up and continue fucking walking!" he started walking faster away from L.J. The clown laughed and walked after him, he giggled softly "awe w'ittle Jeffy is embawwassed~" Laughing Jack spoke in a baby voice.

Jeff rolled his eyes and huffed "shut up" he got his eye drops and leaned his head back dropping them in his eyes. He blinked a bit then stuffed it back into his pocket. "those must be annoying~, huh?" The monochrome clown spoke softly in a questioning tone. "very" Jeff replied simply. He wanted the clown to shut up and leave him alone.

He sighed heavily and continued walking slowly with the clown, the silhouette of the mansion and many houses got closer and closer. They continued to stay quiet as they walked, they were still a far distance away from their destination. But they continued walking.

"how long have we been walking?" the teenage killer questioned softly looking at his clown friend. "around.. Five hours I'd say, hmm~ wow Jeffy! You manged to deal with me for five hours! You deserve a reward, a metal, so much praise!~" The annoying clown teased jokingly. "yeah i definitely deserve one because of your annoying ass" he huffed. "that's a weird way to describe an ass..." The monochrome clown mumbled softly to himself, and continuing to tease Jeff.

Jeff groaned "You know what i meant!" he snapped. "do i? Please inform me of the knowledge i hold!~" The clown teased the poor teenage killer.
"just shut up.." Jeff groaned mumbling gruffily. He's repeated the words shut up almost 20 times this entire walk. Counting what i didn't write

Oops

Fourth wall break.

Jeffery continued walking, eventually after awhile he started to drag his feet behind him, an hour has past and he was very tired. Why did it take so long to walk back? He thought to himself. He sighed and looked beside him at his annoying, walking neighbour.. Laughing Jack, the Laughing monochrome clown. He was becoming envious of how happily he was walking, he was very full of energy. While Jeff was clinging onto the lasts of his energy at this point.

Jeff yawned and sighed "awe~ Is Jeffy getting tired?~" Laughing Jack teased looked at his party member beside him. "magically you aren't" Jeff replied.

The clown picked up the small teen making his blush in embarrassment "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DO-" Jeff got cut off by L.J's giggles. "shhh~ Jeffy, now you can sleep in my arms! I'll carry you home" The clown reassured as he continued their way home.

As Jeff relaxed in the clowns arms, he started thinking.. He's gotten a lot softer around L.J, he trusted the tall clown.. He smiled softly, he was letting his guard down and everything. He pushed his arm over his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Laughing Jack looked at the peaceful, sleeping body in his arms. He grinned softly "look at you, Jeffery! Such a cute murderous teen!" The killer clown whispered yelled. He smiled as he continued walking "this was a long walk home..."

(oh hello! Thank you for reading part 4 of this beautiful story. I worked very hard on these chapters and I'm glad you enjoy them, until next time!)

- word count: 1048