the first visit after 3 years

Yoongi hurriedly changed his clothes and went out his room,getting his coat and shoes that's on his couch and he has no idea why its there in the first place.

He took his keys and wallet,walking out the door immediately wanting to see Hoseok so bad,not forgetting to lock the doors.

He didn't bothered to even open his car radio and just drove away from his house,a mansion to be honest.

After 30 minutes of driving he finally got to his destination.Where Hoseok lives now is different,and he would say that its actually much bigger since Hoseok used to live in an apartment with Jimin.

He slowly walked up the door feeling nervous and wanted to run away,but he did it.He knocked without knowing it.

The door opened slowly revealing a red haired guy with puffy eyes and runny nose.He looked like an angel to Yoongi even if people would think that it looks bad.

The red head guy immediately pulled Yoongi inside,hugging him tightly,causing both of them to fall on the clean floor.

"Aish,you're still the most beautiful angel in this world Hoseok."Yoongi compliments Hoseok looking straight into his puffy red eyes."I missed you so much,cutie."Yoongi kissed Hoseok's forehead and received a giggle from the taller man.

"Well,I missed you too,silly."Hoseok replied giggling like a cute little baby.They stayed hugging like that in the floor for God knows how long.