taehyung's proposal

"And it's done!"Taehyung smiled as he looked at the design that he made for Yoongi's surprise for Hoseok."Are you sure about this Tae?"Yoongi asked looking at the very romantic design in front of him.

"Of course I am!"Taehyung cheered glancing at his hyung,"Well I gotta go hyung,I'm still gonna do a proposal."he started to walk towards the door before a voice spoke,"Good luck Tae,don't make a single mistake."

He smiled and walked out the mansion,getting inside his car he started to think of negative things.

What if Jimin don't want to marry me?

He sighed and started his car,driving home to prepare his own surprise.
Once he arrived,he started to do the things that he needs to make Jimin happy.He finished and looked at his product.

It's kinda simple but Jimin would love it

It's kinda simple but Jimin would love it.Looking at the clock he saw that it's almost 8 in the evening,that means that Jimin would be home any minute now,he started to feel nervous.

Is he gonna say yes?
Or will he reject me?

"Taehyung?"he heard a high pitch voice from the living room,he quickly turned of the light in the bedroom and made his way to the door.

"Hey sweetheart,how was your day?"he kissed Jimin on his forehead and snaked his arms around the smaller male's waist.Jimin giggled and buried his face on Taehyung's chest.

"Same as always,"he inhaled Taehyung's scent and it still smells good as ever,"I missed you Tae."

"I missed you too,baby.Now go get changed."he let go of Jimin and followed him to their room.Once Jimin opened the door,he saw the room romantically decorated.

"Taehyung,oh my god."Taehyung kneel down and took out a box on his suit.Jimin's eyes started to water as he looked down at his boyfriend,future fiance in front of him.

"Jimin,you know that I love you so much and I love being with you all the time.You're the most precious guy that I know and I love the way that you do things on your own way,I love the way you talk,you walk,you smile,you laugh,I love your eyes,your nose,your lips,your everything.I love you with all my heart and I want to make you mine forever.So Jimin,will you marry me?"

Jimin nodded and Taehyung inserted the ring on his ring finger,he stood up and kissed Jimin sweetly,full of love and care."I love you so much,Tae."

"I love you more,Jimin."