19 - no trying to finger her on the roller coaster

lisa tried to keep up with everything that jisoo was saying, pointing out every stall and food joint they passed as they walked down the boardwalk. although she seemed very biased to the chicken stalls, lisa still enjoyed the smells of all the food.

"that's jilly's arcade! we'll go there after the amusement park." jisoo grinned - lisa chuckling slightly, apparently they had a lot of destinations to visit after their first stop.

Rose had decided to stay home, still jet lagged from the flight two days ago. lisa wasn't given much choice as jisoo was determined to spend as much time as possible with her.

"where are the guys?" lisa laughed - her hands tugging at the end of her cropped hoodie. although it was summer, the boardwalk was right above the beach - so the cool breeze off the water made it a bit chilly.

"they're already there, it's at the end of the boardwalk, they probably took the bus - i prefer walking though." jisoo hummed, her hand running through her hair.

lisa nodded, personally she'd rather take the bus but at least by walking she's seeing everything along here.

it only took about five more minutes until they reached wonderland, the name of the amusement park. lisa could see the arcade which was undercover, and behind it seemed the opening where there were a bunch of rides and games; three of them she could see if she looked up.

"took your damn time." jimin scoffed when the two girls finally approached them, he had gone to taehyung's earlier in the day while jisoo and lisa spent the day at home, unpacking all of lisa's bags.

but jimin had also insisted that they go out and that jimin showed lisa around however all the showing round had been done by jisoo.

"sorry i was learning about every single fried chicken stall on this boardwalk and why the fuck are there so many?" lisa replied with a slight grin, glancing at hoseok, tae and jungkook.

like expected hoseok and taehyung flashed her her a smile, well hoseok full on grinned along with a cheesy wave. jungkook have a small nod, which lisa couldn't return - instead she quickly looked at jisoo.

he looked good. even though he was simply wearing black skinny jeans and a hoodie, she couldn't wrap her mind around how attractive he was and she overall feels intimidated by the guy. and embarrassed, reminding herself of what she texted him.

"where to first?" taehyung said, pulling lisa out of her thoughts. tae held a bunch of tickets for the rides in his hands, he had purchased them whilst waiting for the two girls to arrive.

"the whirl wind!" jisoo declared with a small smirk, watching as her boyfriend was quick to let out a long whine.

jimin had no time to protest though, as jisoo grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the large roller coster jisoo was almost obsessed with.

lisa felt her stomach drop when she saw the ride, pursing her lips. "i'll wait here and hold our stuff while you guys go on it." she grinned sheepishly.

"nope! you're going on, i'll sit next-" jisoo started to speak, but jimin was quick to interrupt.

"if i go on this again i'm sitting next to you." jimin huffed, looking at jisoo as she let out an exaggerated huff.

"so clingy." taehyung smirked teasingly at jimin, while lisa just hoped this meant she had gotten out of going on the roller coaster. heights weren't her thing, not when you can see below you.

"i'll wait here then." lisa smiled proudly, jisoo being quick to frown.

"nah you can sit next to me," jungkook hummed - a small smirk forming on his lips as his eyes fixed on the blond, lisa's eyes maybe widening for a split second. "unless you're scared." he challenged.