29 - surprised to see that she has all her clothes on

"shut the fuck up, you'll wake them up with ur elephant feet."

"not my fault i have weirdly big feet."

"jimin none of us needed to know that they were weird."

"you're just jealous that i have bigger feet than you."

"i'm really not."

lisa's eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the unfamiliar room around her. she found it hard to sit up because of the firm grip something had around her waist.

"fucking told you she'd be here, i'm kinda surprised to see that she has all her clothes on."

lisa's brain finally registered to where she was.

"shit." she muttered, as she stared at the three familiar faces in front of her.

"good morning beautiful!" jisoo called out. she was clinging onto jimin whilst hoseok stood in the corner.

"what are you guys doing here?" a raspy voice asked. lisa's breath hitched.

why did his morning voice have to be so sexy? she thought

the thai girl looked down at the boy that clung to her waist. his hair all fluffy from just waking up.

"honestly we wanted to see if you guys finally got it on and personally i'm disappointed with the results." jimin answered, soon to be followed with an elbow in the stomach by jisoo.

"what he means is... yeah kinda that, but! we wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to the arcade, i think tae's on his way."

lisa hadn't been to the arcade in so long so she was up for it. she pried her way out of jungkooks crip and found his toilet. she looked decent and her makeup wasn't too smudged.

after rummaging through jungkooks cupboard she found an unused tooth brush. after removing the packaging and brushing her teeth she headed back out to his room.

once entering she saw that jisoo, jimin and hoseok left.

"went to see if tae had arrived." jungkook told her.

lisa shook her head in reply.

"hey im still wearing the clothes i wore last night-" she started

"Cupboard to your right."

Lisa went to the cupboard and picked out some clothes from the large variety of colours.

black.

His wardrobe was weirdly similar to hers, only his was for men.

After heading back to the bathroom and changing into the larger clothes lisa left to go downstairs.

after last night, lisa was a little shaken up.

she had slept with the guy she found gorgeous. and how was he acting so calm?

did she not have the same effect on him, as he had on her?

lisa went down the stairs, being closely followed by a now clothed jungkook.

taehyung had finally arrived and he smiled at the sight of lisa but it soon faded after seeing what she was wearing and where she had come from.

"we're going in two different ubers: me jisoo lisa and hoseok tae and jungkook." jimin stated.

the two groups headed out to their cars.

jungkook slipped into the car he was appointed to. hobi sat in the middle and tae on the left.

instagram

♥️             💬ursunshinehoseok pre hell breaking loose😌✌🏼

♥️             💬
ursunshinehoseok pre hell breaking loose😌✌🏼

view all comments

jjungkook.97 we've been sitting in this uber for a minute wdym
taetae69 ^^
ursunshinehoseok wait until u here what i have to say

"so you two both like lisa?"

——————

u guys acc did it omg ty🥺🥺

- ur happy author