31 - im going to beat you

the ubers arrived at the arcade and the passengers spilled out, jungkook turned to look and lisa but she was too busy looking at the large building in front of her.

the inside of the arcade was fairly empty, so pretty much all the games were free.

"it's decided, we're going bowling first." jisoo stated.

both lisa's and jungkook's eyes lit up.

the group went over to the desk and got their shoes.

"i'm going to beat you." jungkook whispered in lisa's ear.

they each entered their desired name and sat down on the seats provided.

wotsit

sunshine

gucciB)

bunny boy

jimmy

jisoup

"lise, you're up first." jimin told his cousin.

lisa stood up and grabbed a ball.

"sure that's not a too heavy for you doll?" jungkook teased, in return he only got a glare.

lisa swung the ball backwards and then forwards causing a perfect strike.

"sure you're going to beat me babe?" lisa asked as she sat back down.

the tall boy just stared back at her, then finally smirked.

"finally some good competition."

after many balls later everyone was on their last turn, jungkook and lisa having all strikes obviously.

"come on if you two draw it's gonna be so boringggg." jisoo wined.

"yeah you have to do something special if one of you win." hoseok chimed in.

lisa wasn't too worried about losing so she didn't shudder before standing up. but as she did she got pulled back down.

"if i win, i'm taking you on a date." jungkook growled in her ear.

lisa didn't reply as she was too worried about if the amount of butterflies in her stomach was medically safe for her well being.

she got up, picked a ball and before she knew it, it was in the gutter.

"really want me to win huh?" she heard a voice call from behind her.

after she sat back down and watched all her other friends play, finally jungkook was up.

he picked the heaviest ball but before he took his turn, he turned back to look at the blonde and threw her a quick wink

before letting the ball knock all the pins down perfectly.

————

i'm so so so sorry it's been months and this is bad!!!!!4!!3!