24 - you have really sexy collar bones lisa

the water was cold like jungkook said but strangely still once he entered.

"lisa!" jungkook called out. he was currently in the river with the water only reaching to just below his chest, "lisa?" he started to get worried about the fact she wasn't replying, he had told her it was a stupid idea and that it could be dangerous. "lisa if you're pulling some kind of prank i swear to god."

jungkook stood still for a second, listening. he felt something brush past his lower back and as a reflex he obviously turned around, to be met with lisa with an evil smirk on her face.

both of them were used to being in the dark now, so their eyes had started to adjust letting them see clearer.

jungkook's heart had started to beat a little faster than usual and he wondered if he had the same effect on lisa as she had on him.

lisa was a few inches shorter than jungkook, so the water reached just below her neck so her collar bones were visible.

"you have really sexy collar bones lisa."

"ummm... thank you?"

lisa was a little flustered at his compliment but how the fuck to you reply to a remark like that?

"you were right, it is quite cold." the blonde let out with a shiver.
jungkook subconsciously placed his hand on her forehead.

"jesus lisa ur boiling."

"well i don't feel it." she said, sounding a little woozier than usual. jungkook watched as her eyes slowly wandered around, not really picking a place to stay.

"hey, hey. look at me doll." the nickname that jungkook chose made lisa warm up a bit, as her eyes finally landed on jungkooks. "i think you should get out."

"that's not very cash money of you jungkook."

a loud snort came from the older boy but a small scream came from lisa, as jungkook picked her up. her legs in his left arm and upper body in the right.

"oi-"

"i'm not going to look." jungkook interrupted, "even though you did say earlier something like 'don't you want to see me naked?' i wouldn't mind at this point." he received a smack on the chest from lisa for that one.

once lisa was standing upright again, jungkook threw his hoodie at her.

"wear this and get better cause like... i don't know you sound hella weird when you're ill."

lisa let out a very loud snort as she started putting her clothes back on, jungkook doing the same.

the two started to make their way back to the tent in silence until lisa spoke, "doll is a nice nickname, i don't mind it." she teased, "even though i'm going to probably going to forget all of this in the morning, i hope i don't."

jungkook smiled at her comment, he liked hanging out with her.

her company was comforting. which is lucky because they're going to spend a lot of time with each other.

————

an early update cause i felt nice😤😤

-ur crappy author