1

Jisung's POV
I walked in the classroom nervously, though I didn't show it. The moment I entered, all eyes went on me.

"Wow he's hot."

"Damn how does one have such pretty eyes?"

"He looks like a cutie!"

He scanned the room, but the only being who caught his attention was..... Er- I don't know his name. But he was wearing a black Tee and a pair of ripped jeans.

"Introduce yourself, please."

"Hello. I am Han Jisung and I came from Malaysia. I hope we can get along well. Let's all be friends."

I then gave them a warm hearted smile and a wink.

I stood there awkwardly for a couple of minutes, waiting for the teacher to give me instructions of some sort.

She sat there, grading papers, probably assuming that I would just roam around until I had found a seat.

"Oh."

She said, seeing that I was still standing.

"Jisung why don't you sit next to Minho?"

She pointed at the guy I was staring at earlier.

"Sure Mrs..."

"Mrs. Park."

"Of course, Mrs. Park."

I offered her a smile as I started to walk away.

Minho's POV
I kept my head down as he approached me.
Placing his belongings down at his side, I peeked through the little hole between the desk and my arm. The first thing I had noticed was his thighs.

"Wow. He has nice thighs. I wonder if-."

"MR. LEE!"

I slowly lifted my head up, completely unfazed.

"Mrs. Park."

I nodded my head in acknowledgment.

"What is the answer to this question?"

I felt Jisung lightly elbow my arm.

I gave him a death glare, until I realized that he was giving me the answer.

I sneakily looked at his paper.

"Negative 1349.7"

She glared at me, a bit suspicious.

"Correct."

As soon as she turned around, I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote him a quick note.

"Thanks a lot. My ass would've gotten detention if I got it incorrect."

I watched as the sides of his mouth curved upwards.

I took that time to observe his features. Because of what he was wearing, it was quite hard to do. He has black hair that's covered by a cap and bangs that's just covering his eyebrows. Wearing a black sweatshirt and tight ripped black jeans, he looks like a king.

"Np. Anytime."

I smirked, knowing that this semester will be interesting .

Jisung's POV
Minho looks perfect. His eyes are so overwhelmingly beautiful, and- I don't know.... he makes me feel some type of way.