4

Minho's POV
Being a fuckboy isn't the best title, but it definitely isn't the worst. I have good looks, I can make others laugh, hiding my real self from them, and I am manipulative. But then again, I only learned from the best, eh?

I hate it when girls try to crack my 'shell'. I don't have a shell; I only have myself. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

As of right now, I want Wendy. Though I could technically go with Jisung, who has already fallen for me.

I smirk to myself.

This is going to be fun.

You never know how it would turn out, and that right there, is exciting.

Jisung's POV
I walk into the cafeteria with my lunch in hand. Because I transferred to this school a bit late, I didn't have anywhere to sit. I looked around and immediately saw Minho sitting in the middle of a group of girls. He was laughing, but as if he sensed my presence, he looked up at me, eyes darkened for some unknown reason. Was I scared? Yes. Was I intrigued? Yes. Was I turned on? Maybe. I think I might've stared at him for too long, for someone yelled out, "Get moving, fag!"

"Shut it Taeyong! Hey new kid!"

I looked up and saw a blonde guy waving towards me. Being the awkward person I am, I pointed towards my chest and mouthed, "Me?"

I saw him double over laughing before yelling, "Yeah you!"

I slowly walked over to them, unsure of the situation.

They all turned out to be nice. The guy who waved me over calls himself 'Bangchan', but everyone else calls him Chan. To be honest, I just couldn't stop staring at Hyunjin.

"Hey Jisung, you fine there?"

Felix asked as I turned around.

He started laughing.

"You gay or something?"

I turned red.

___ after lunch ___

What I soon learned about this school was that any other sexual preference, like a relationship between a male and another male, is highly disliked. As in people will not hesitate to bully and beat you till your death.

I have to be extremely careful now.

I bit my lip as I went to my next class, English.

"Oh Jisung! Over here!"

I saw Chan and Felix and headed over to their direction.

As it turned out, both Felix and Chan originated from Australia, so they were pretty fluent in this language.

"So you're from Incheon, right?"

Felix asked in English.

I took me a while, but I eventually got a hold of what he was trying to ask me.

"N-n-no, actually?"

I looked over at CHAN and he nodded his head, signifying that I was starting out well.

"I.... went from Malaysia?"

Chan then stepped in.

"It's 'I came from Malaysia.'"

"Ahhhhh! Ok."

I gave them the a thumbs up, making them both smile.

Once the bell had rung, I felt as if someone was staring at me. I looked back and saw that Minho was staring at me. I gulped before leaving with Felix and Chan.

"Hey Jisung wanna come over?"

Felix asked me in an Australian accent.

I thought about what my response should be.

"Sure."

He smiled and simply said, "Leggo."

His dorm is actually quite large.

"Are all dorms this large?"

I asked.

"Yeah. It is."

"Hey Wonho."

"Hey."

I saw Wonho on his bed, shirtless.

"Wow."

They all looked at me, confused about my slightly weird remark.

"I-I mean his abs. How much did you work out in order to get those?"

They then softened their faces, now understanding the new ones comment.

Wonho looked down at his abs, obviously admiring his hard work.

"I don't know. I just work out everyday."

Felix rolled is eyes as an obvious smile played at his lips.

Throwing a shirt that was on the ground, he told him to put on a shirt.

Throwing the shirt back on the ground, he continued to scroll through his phone.

"He's shirtless half of the time, so you'd better get used to it if you want to come over often."

Trust me. I'll be coming over. A lot.

( A/N- I'm currently watching the M.V. for the song 'Beautiful', composed by Monsta X and I'm confused. hOw iS kiHyuN's sKiN sO cLeaR???)