Chapter 1: Peter's In Europe

Blaze/Alex's POV

I sat on the Rialto Bridge in Venice as I watched the sun set. I decided to head back home to my $11 million dollar mansion. There were many people that always eyed me jealousy when I came home or walked outside because I had the biggest house on the ocean side.

All I had to do was walk to my backyard, and there was the beach. But that's all I enjoyed about being rich. I did own over half the museums in Venice. I inherited a lot from being, well, an assassin. I used the money to buy one museum, then it just continued from there. I don't own that first museum anymore though. I sold it. But I did visit.

I unlocked the door and walked in. I was met by the smell of fresh baked biscuits. Or cookies as some people called them. I remember putting them in the oven before I left. I arrived just in time to take them out. I grabbed one after setting the tray on the marble counter top, and went upstairs to my balcony. I grabbed a book, and sat in my hanging chair, facing the ocean.

I took a bite of my snack, and looked out at the ocean. I loved how it looked at night time. It seemed so peaceful, yet mysterious.

After about two hours of reading, I finally went to bed around 8:30pm.

———

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned to my phone. I pressed the stop button, and slowly rolled out of bed. I picked up my phone to read 3:15am. I sat it back down and walked to the bathroom.

After getting some workout clothes on, I headed to the kitchen. I made myself a smoothie, and read my book until about 4:00am. I then went downstairs to my gym. I grabbed a water from the mini fridge, and started stretching.

I finished my workout at 6:00am. I quickly took a shower and got ready for work. I mean I didn't have to work, but every other day I like to get out of the house and help out at one of my museums. I grabbed my phone and headed out.

On the way, I walked by my favorite bakery, and smelled the delicious pastries they serve. I strolled in, slipping some money from my phone case. I ordered a latte and a croissant, and sat down in the corner of the bakery/diner.

I saw a group of American teens walk in, obviously tourists. I don't pay much attention to them. But one of them catches my eye, though. A tall girl, with curly brown locks, and beautiful, light brown skin. She was... beautiful. I had never seen anyone like her. I sadly look away at the sound of my name being called.

" Alex!"

I stand up and walk to the counter, getting my order. When I'm almost back at my table, I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see none other than Peter Parker.

A/N: i know it's kinda short. I hope most of the chapters won't be like this. Anyways, hope you're liking it! ~🔥❤️~