The Begining

(A/N) Thank You All of you for being patient as long as you have been. Im still writing but i can put the first 'chapter' up here so hope you enjoy! Also the picture is on my sketch account hope you all like it.)

"I would like to mention new kit members into our clan. They are my two sons and my daughter, " The leader Shadowstar said as the kits stood next to one another bescide there father. One male kit had black fur with dark grey on his back. The other male kit had black fur with dark grey on his paws. They both had oarnge eyes. The female cat had dark grey fur with hints of black almost noticable. She had bright green eyes. The other surrounding Cats looked at the male kits in respect and the female kit how they would look at medicine cats.

" Their names are Nightkit, Netherkit, and lillykit, " Shadowstar stated. Some kits laughed at lillykits name except for one. The cats were dismised. Nightkit and Netherkit had already made friends with some other kits. Lillykit was sitting at the entrence if the den that the all kits stayed in. She watched them all play as one kit approched her.

It was the one who didnt laugh at her. "Heya!" The tomb kit said "hi?" Lillykit said confused. "Lillykit right... My name is Ninjakit!" The tomb kit said smiling. "Why arnt you playing with them?" Lillykit said "oh I dont like them they are mean to whoever they please to be." Ninjakit said sitting next to lillykit. "Okay.. Well this is kinda awkward." Lillykit said

"How? I mean its not unusual" Ninjakit said in a fun sarcastic way. "Hay dont go Sar-cat-stic on me." Lillykit said. Thay bothe busted out laughing. It was getting close to the time to eat so they went and ate a small mouse. "Hey lillykit!" Ninjakit said "yeah?" Lillykit said " how would you like to play tag after we let our food settle?" Ninjakit said as they all finished there food.

Other kits looked at her in discust and an answer of no along with her brothers. "N-no not now at least maybe later" Lillykit stated trying to seem like nothing was wrong. "Oh... Okay" ninjakit said kinda sad. There food settled and the others went and played and lillykit just walked around.

(Time skip to that night)

It was time for the kids to go to the den so they went. Lillykit was about to walk in when tge hurd others talking about her with her brother. She stopped. "Dont talk like that!" Ninjakit said "So she is the only she-kit we have had since Dragonkit" an unknown kit by the name of dragonkit said. Then one of her brotgers spoke. "She is my sister and all but um... I dont know.. She so uh... Dimbwited? She dosnt even do anything" Nightkit said.

"You have a point Nightkit." Dragonkit said. "Yeah, I think she is a discrase because she is two open hearted and belongs a kittypet!" Netherkit said. Everykit except ninjakit laughed. "STOP! DONT TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!" Ninjakit said. "And if we dont, what will you do pipsqueak." Snakekit said.

Lillykit got tired of standing doing nothing. Tears were in her beautiful sparkling green eyes. She walked in. "Thats enough. Im glad i make my 'brothers' 'happy' and im 'happy' im a 'Discrase' to everykit here except my one and true friend!" She waited for a responce but none came. They all staired at her blankly but her brothers looked at their paws. Ninjakit comforted her that night.

(A/n: hello sorry if this is a short chapter but i hope you all like it! I will make the chapters longer if i can but that might be later on in tge story! Thats all for now my lovely Shadows. Love you all!)