The Dream

Shadowstorm woke up in the middle of a feild under the stars. "Wh-wha-! Where am I?" She said looking around. "This must be a dream, ive never seen anything more beautiful before.." she walked around occasionally stopping to look at things. Shadowstorm stopped when she got to a pond. She looked at her reflection and saw the faint outline of cats around her, she jumped back looking around. "Dont be scared young warrior. There is nothing to fear" a she-cat's voice said.

It echoed through Shadowstorms head. "Show yourself!... please-" she said slightly scared but strongly. "Yes of course" the unknown she-cat said appearing before shadowstorm. She thought the strange cat looked pretty but didnt say anything. "What's your name?" Shadowstorm asked "My name is Marblefur" the cat said "Thats a nice name, i wish i had one like that"

"You might have one even better Shadowstorm" marblefur said shocking shadowstorm. "How do you know my name?!" She said startled

"I know lots of things love. But I and one other will be watching over you." Marblefur said "their name is Technotic. Which isnt a proper name but it works." Marblefur stated

"Really, i cant introduce myself now?" Technotic said appearing. "No because you take too long and we are on a tight schedule here." She said

"Um.. Technotic, how did you get your name?" Shadowstorm asked. "Gave myself the name" he said "Oh Thats cool"
"Forgive me Shadowstorm,  but we have to leave" marblefur said

"I understand" Shadowstorm said. "Dont we have to do something first." Technotic said. "Oh yeah i forgot.." marblefur said technotic mumbled something and went quiet. Shadowstorm stayed quiet and confused.

"Well, shadowstorm, you have our blessing, but here lets give them properly. Young one you have long travels ahead." Marblefur said as technotic toutched his nose to marplefur's forehead and disappeared.

"Long travels and hard times are ahead of you but it will get better and you will do great with everything that comes your way, trust ones you wouldnt normaly trust from other clans. Opportunities and bonds will form. These are blessings of Starclan my kit, we wish you well" marblefur said putting her nose on shadowstorm's head.

Shadowstorm's eyes glowed a white color as a light grey almost white star showed up on her forehead with three dots on the left and right side the same color. Shadowstorm felt as if she was falling and woke up from the dream. The last thing she heard was faint and was of marblefur staying the mark will help her.