Chapter 3: Patrol Incident

(A/N) Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated for some time I was really ill and I lost my voice and I felt horrible and I have therapy every monday and I get home late and I have school so I hope you all understand. And I also made a mistake, I'm going yo Florida on spring break so thats my bad. Anyway here's  chapter 3 and I hope you'll enjoy :D

(KIRA'S P.O.V.)
My and Zero where standing on the school balcony trying to find anything out of the ordinary while waiting for Yuki to come back after she went somewhere by herself. She soon came back jumping from a tree and to where me and Zero are standing. "Well, nothing, I dont see anything. All in all its a peaceful night. The day class and night class seem to get along quite well" she said with a smile on her face. "Still... something feels weird but I don't know what". As soon as Zero said that, my heart skipped a beat and I started coughing uncontrollably, holding my hand over my mouth and my other clenching my chest as I kneel to the floor. "KIRA" Zero screamed kneeling down next to me. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT" Yuki yelled as well. I soon stopped and finally caught my breath telling them I was alright. "I'm fine just..... just a little sore. I say holding onto my necklace my mother gave me before she died. "Are you sure" Zero said looking a little worried. I nodded and smiled a little at Zero "I'm fine I promise. I'll just patrol inside today." I said as I walked away and Zero just nodded.

(YUKI'S P.O.V.)
"Are you sure thats a good idea to let her walk on her own like that Zero" I asked in a worried tone. Zero just looked at me and I was kinda nervous. "She'll be fine, I know.
"How can you be so sure" I asked sounding a little against Zero's comment. "Because... she never breaks a promise" when he said that it my eyes widen. I calmed down a little after hearing him say that. "Alright" was all could say back.

(INSIDE THE SCHOOL) (KIRA'S P.O.V)
I felt a little dizzy as I walked around the school and stood up against a wall. "What are you roing here, shouldn't you be on patrol" Mr. Yagari said as he walked out the classroom. "Shouldn't you be teaching and gotten married already" I said coldly and cross my arms. "I need to get something. But im glad that you're here. Can you watch the night class for me until I get back" he asked. "Why would I want to do that"? I said rolling my eyes (she doesn't really trust Mr. Yagari even if he did look after Zero, Ichiru and kira when they were young) "because you're here and im asking so why don't you obey my just this once" he said looking at my necklace. "Tch... fine" I said calmly and he walked away as I walked in the classroom. Everybody got silent insistently and I wasn't scared or anything as I leaned against the wall listening to the silence which was soon broken in a minute by Hanabusa. "So.... what's a vampire hunter like you doing in a vampire class" he said in a stern cold voice. Everybody looked a little shocked but I still didn't move off the wall. "If you must know.... I'm not like them nor do I wish to follow in their paths. I said and closed my eyes. "I see..... you a traitor" Akatsuki said. "What would it matter if I was" I said not opening my eyes. "I see.... your different.. I wonder why" Rima said while giving Senri a pocky stick. "I doesn't matter anymore" Ruka said. "Now now, lets all calm down now. So Kira, why are you here"? Takuma asked trying to change the subject. "Your Professor asked me to look after the class while went back to get something" I said. "Riiiiggghhhht" Hanabusa said sternly. 20 minutes soon pass and everyone starts getting inpatient. "ALRIGHT, WHERE THAT HELL IS THE PROFESSOR" Hanabusa yelled as he slammed his hands on the desk. "Calm down, he's probably a little lost... I'm sure he'll show up soo- " I was cut off as the door opened. "Sorry I'm late, that took longer then ex expected" Mr. Yagari said. "Tch... bout time" Hanabusa muttered as he sat back down as coughed quietly behind Mr. yagari. "Right. Kira, you may lea-" Mr. Yagari was cut off as I started coughing uncontrollably again as I gasped for air. "KIRA" Mr. Yagari shouted as the night class stood up from their seats. I felt myself get weaker as I was about to fall back but I felt someone catch me before I hit the ground. "Kira, its alright... just rest" I heard Kaname's voice before everything went black.

What did you all think of chapter 3, I hope you like and comment your theories about what will happen as the story moves on. Bye for now my readers but I hope to update a chapter everyday except maybe on Mondays. BYE for now M-Neko Chans~
Author- Kun out
P.s: picture of the necklace Kira wears up above