Chapter 6: Unknown Love

(KIRA'S P.O.V)
I woke up the next morning feeling my head pounding so loud I couldn't hear myself breath. I slowly look over to find my self in a warm embrace of Zero sleeping peacefully right next to me. I softly smile at him remembering how we used to sleep with each other when we were kids. I missed those days and I couldnt help but lean closer onto his chest and close my eyes despite the pain im feeling in my head that's slowly making it's way to my body. I soon hear him waking up and his arms move away from my waist making me open my eyes to look at him but they feel really heavy like I was gonna pass out for some reason. "Hey" was all he said to me as I remembered what we did yesterday in the bathtub. I started to blush a little even though I already felt hot when I woke up. "You alright, you look a little red" he asked and I just nodded slowly in return which made me groan in pain a little. I felt Zero's cold hand on top of my forehead but I slowly closed my eyes due to the fact that it felt nice. "You're burning up" Zero said kinda worried. "I'm..... fine" I managed to say in a whisper voice. "Yeah, sure" he said sarcastically. He got up and started getting dressed in his uniform. I slowly started to get up as well but I stopped to hold my head in pain until I felt Zero's hand on my shoulder. "You're staying here today" he said with a stern voice but still sounded caring. "But.... I-" was all I could say until he interrupted me "No way, im letting you go out there like this, u can hardly even stand without help" he said starting to get a little annoyed. "Fine... but let me know if you hear my voice" I softly smiled and he nodded in return and left as I lay against the wall.

(ZERO'S P.O.V)
I walked into class and sat down as I kept on replaying the words she said to me in my head.

"Let me know if you hear my voice"

I kinda knew what she meant but not really. Did she tell me to hear for her song... or something else. As I was in my thoughts a few girls came around me asking me questions.

"Hey Zero, where's Kira"

"Is she your girlfriend"

"Why are you so fond of her"

They kept asking as I could see Yuki looking at me smiling a little.
"Why does it matter to you" I told them as I closed my eyes and rested my head on my hand, not caring about what they asked.

"We just wanna know, you seem so distance all the time"

"Yeah, it's kind of a change... even for you"

"You're always so cold but you show empathy to her and no one else"

"You're always so mean"

I sigh in annoyance as everyone kept talking over each other but I soon open my eyes in pure shock to where no one can see it as I hear a small voice singing almost and its almost as if no one else hears it, not even Yuki and I can tell she's looking at me confused. No one else notice my weird reaction until Yagari came in and the girls want back to their seats. I look forward at him as he started teaching but I always find his lectures boring. Even as a kid I hated them. I was trying to block out his word s but that voice seemed to get my attention more. I listened carefully to hear the song but as I continued to listen, the sound turned into more of moaning than a song. As I kept listening in somewhat shocked I kept hearing the slightest sound of someone moaning "Zero". I kept my eyes closed as the person calling my name got louder. Again, I think I was the only one hearing this because I could kinda feel myself get hard as I tried not to moan as well. Soon the voice was interrupted as Yagari called my name.
"ZERO" Yagari yelled as I opened my eyes to see almost everyone staring at me, even Yuki.
"As an old pupil of mine I hope you're listening carefully?" He asked me sternly
"Yeah yeah whatever" was all I said back and he continued on with his lecture.