Chapter 5: Unknown Condition

(KANAME'S P.O.V)
I held Kira in my arms as she fell unconscious. I could feel as if something wasn't right like... something about her is different. Well, I'll worry about that later, right now I have to help her. I told the professor if I can be excused and he allowed it. "Takuma, come with me" I said. "Yes Lord Kaname" he said as stood up from his seat and followed Kaname. I took Kira to the infirmary and Takuma to look after her. I then headed to the head master's office to tell him the news.
"This is very dire Kaname..... we may be up against something more powerful then a pureblood vampire" the head master said with a glare in his eyes. "Do you think it has to do with her"?
"I doubt it, I couldn't scene her presence and she didn't have her scent" I told him with honesty.
"Well, I don't know Zero will feel about this but I'm sure he'll know what to do. Although.. I may need your help as well. Try and keep an eye on her as much as you can" the head master said in a more calmer but worried voice.
"Of course" I said and bowed then walked out only to meet Takuma outside the doors. "Takuma, shouldn't you be watching Kira" I asked kinda worried but tried to hide it. "Well.. you see Lord Kaname, she woke up and she left without saying she needed to find Zero" Takuma said rubbing the back of his neck. Me knowing how Zero would react to a situation like this I thought it was ok. Zero may be rude to others but he cares about Kira as much as he cares about Yuki. I simply nodded and said alright knowing that she was up and ok. I walked back to class with Takuma behind me hoping Kira was ok.

(KIRA'S P.O.V)
What the hell happened to me. I woke up in the infirmary with Takuma by my side and I asked what happened and all he said was Kaname help me after I passed out. I kinda blushed at what he said until I remembered I'm on night duty and I figured Zero would be worried if I wasn't back in time. I thanked Takuma and ran out the infirmary feeling fine. I then remembered why I went to the infirmary and I stopped running just in case it happens again. I soon spotted Zero and ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

(ZERO'S P.O.V)
I felt arms around me and they felt kinda cold. I turned around and saw Kira. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE U.. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR U" I yelled but not to loud cuz I know I would frighten her. "I'm sorry Zero, I lost track of time" she said. I turned my head and looked away from her "tsk.... I bet you were with kaname, I smell his scent on u" I whispered angrily but loud enough so she could hear. "No zero... well, Mr. Yagari told me to look after the night class for sometime while he went some where, thats it. Please don't think of it that way" she said. "So you were with Kaname" I said and looked at her. "You're twisting my words...." she said sounding like she was gonna cry and my being her older and ONLY brother left I didn't want that to happen. "Forget it" I told her in a more relaxed voice as I heard Yuki yelling my name. "ZEROOO... DID YOU FIND KI- oh you found her" Yuki said in a relieved voice and ran up and hug her. "I'm ok Yuki" Kira said trying to calm her down. "Come on, lets call it a night" I told them aboth and they nodded. Yuki walked back to her dorm and I was going to my dorm until I felt Kira tug my shirt and I turned around to look at her. "Sigh.... yes" I said quietly. "Umm.... can I stay with u in your dorm t-tonight" Kira said as she looked down and blushed a little. My eyes widen for a moment but I was too tired to argue. "Fine" I said and she had a light smile on her face. "But ur taking a bath when u get there, I don't want his scent on you" I told her as I started walking away. She giggled as said fine and walked by my side.
When we got there Kira jumped in the bath and a I layed on my bed trying to not think about what Kaname did to to her. About 20 minutes passed and I was wondering if Kira fell asleep in the bath, knowing that it happened once, but I don't wanna talk about it. Let's just say, she had a fever and she was delirious as hell. I bet she's out anyway. Being the person I am and not caring, I opened the door with a towel around my neck and took my shirt off until I heard a small voice. "U-um... Z-Ze... ro what are u d-doing"? Kira asked and I turned around to see her still in bath blushing as she wrapped her arms around her breasts so I couldn't see them. "Relax... I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna shower" I said not caring she was fully nude right in front of me. I've seen her like that more than once before, it's normal. "What.. b-but im still in here" she said stuttering again as she turned her head away from me. I walked a little closer to her and lifted up her chin so I was staring in her lavender eyes. "Well.... can I join you" I said blushing a little. I saw her face grow more red as I said that and she looked down. "I-if you... w-want" she said softly as I heard her breathing. I climbed in with her with only my shirt off and I pushed her gently on the wall and I heard her squeal quietly as the water lightly splashed. I could see it in her eyes that she was ready for me but soon had a face of worry.

(KIRA'S P.O.V)
I was ready to be taken to the heavens by Zero until I noticed he went from staring at my eyes to my neck. I was worried for a moment when I saw Zero hesitate to bite my neck but I made a descion to let that worry flow out of me and give him what he wants. "Here Zero... take some, you need it" I told him as I arched my back and showed more of my neck. "N-no... I-I can't" he stuttered trying to restrain himself. "I'll be alright... just do it" I said softly. I soon felt a slight pain in my neck but I could tell that he was trying to be gentle. I tried my best not to moan for I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. I kept holding my breath unlit I felt him stop and his warm breath on my neck made shiver slightly. "Did u enjoy that" he said sounding a little playful. I then realised that he took my blood to tease and pleasure me. I couldn't help but smile lightly. "You little cheat"~ I said in a playful voice. "You know you liked it"~ he said smiling a little. "Maybe.... what if I did"~ I said back. "Well, I'll do something else you like"~ he whispered in my ear which made me shiver and he slipped his lips onto me as I felt his tongue inside me. I was a blushing mess as a moaned softly and he pulled away. "You naughty girl... I know what you're like"~ he said as I felt his hand rub my thigh and down to my womanhood. I moaned a little loud in pleasure as I felt his hand rubbing my area. He then started to kiss my neck down to my stomach which left me a moaning mess. "You're very needy"~ he said as he continued to rub my clit. "You're wanting to talk"~ I said trying to tease him which ended up in him putting two fingers inside me and started thrusting slowly. "A-AH.... Z-ZEROO." I moaned out loud cause I couldn't hold it in anymore. He started thrusting faster until he put three fingers inside which made me moan loader. "Having fun"~ asked giving my a playful smirk. I nodded my head for I was moaning so much that I couldn't speak. "Z-zero... I'm g-gon-" he cut me off. "Go ahead, lets see how much you can pleasure me"~ he said thrusting faster until I came. I moaned out loud and started breathing heavily as he took his fingers out of me. I was a blushing mess when I got out. I got dressed in a navy blue tanktop and short black shorts and zero was drying of as I started brushing my hair. "I-I thought you were gonna take a bath" I asked him. He smirked and looked at me "I already did"~ I started blushing more but ended up smiling a little knowing we spent time together... just not in the I thought but it was better than I imagined. Zero changed as well as I went to sit on his bed still brushing my hair for I was having a little trouble since my hair goes past my legs. "Can I do it" he asked in a soft voice and I nodded and let him brush my hair as I felt slight shivers of pleasure go through my body. I can remember the last time Zero did my hair but I enjoyed every moment. He was gentle with every stroke which made my eyelids feel a little heavy.

(ZERO'S P.O.V)
"Alright, I'm done" I said as I finished brushing her long silver hair. When I looked down, I saw that she already fell asleep. I couldn't help put smile a little. I layed her down gently and I covered us up as I layed next to her. I wrap my arm around her waist and kissed her as I help her in a loving embrace and I soon feel asleep remembering the accomplishment I did with her. I thought nothing bad could happen to her.

...........little did I know...... I WAS DEAD WRONG

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been doing tests and DPMs at school because the STAAR test is only about 20 days away. I hope I do ok. And please let me know if you guys want me to write a Diabolik lovers book. Love you my Animers😁
-Author-Kun~