The full red moon pack.

Third person p.o.v:

After they left there hotel suite. Orion took Amoura to the pack house of the full red moon pack, they drove some thirty minutes before the arrived at the border of their land. All around there where threes lined up, big ancient trees. Amoura felt herself relax even more in the seat, at the site of all the beauty. Thinking to herself that they are never meant to live in the city, there wolfs need to be free. And Sam was cooked up to long. Her she wolf could bring her in trouble, if she doesn't have a run very soon. Every werewolf needs the place to play, the  to chance chase, to hunt.

Werewolf's need to manage keeping the balance between there human side and wolf side. To keep the peace. Because when the two sides are at war, de two identities will fight for dominance.until one of them win. There are werewolf's that locked there human side away in there mind. They took control mostly for the reason, of the human side didn't treat there Mate well. So the wolf takes over the body. Nobody treats a wolf mate badly without consequences, not even there own human sides. There are wolf that leave there human side. Because the pride hurt of the wolf after battle, for not winning. Or after being stabbed by silver or and wolf bean. Then the wolf will sacrifice it self. Insuring the healing of the body so the human side survives.

Every Werewolf is a  child of the Moon.  The werewolf's where made by her, as protection for Mother Nature. To compensate the human ignorance towards nature. Werewolf's where never meant to be lone wolf. So or Mother, The Moon Goddess had to create  the pack. The pack has a hierarchy of the Alpha and Luna, like father and mother of the pack. A beta couple, seconds in command. Delta couple, and omegas.  Everybody has a reason in the pack. There job to do .The laws are simple treat your pack as your own children, protect each other. Provide help to everybody with the same intentions. Never let humans now that wolfs share a body. If the werewolf hasn't belonged to a pack for long they become roughens, by leaving their pack willingly or forced. They become thirsty for blood. You can see it in there eyes, black and red dominated in color. Becoming a danger to werewolf society.

She created Mates for her children. A perfect match, the soulmate of each other. She made sure that they would find there soulmate. Werewolf's had a unique smell, everyone was different. And the soulmates were attracted to it, become addictive to the scent. When soulmates touched skin on skin, electricity is felt.
They become fixated on the bond feel. Until the bond drives them in each other arms. So they will mark there Mate. Marking is simple, they bite in the soft spot on the base of the neck where the shoulder connects. Leaving a mark design equal to a human tattoo. The tattoo makes you feel your partner, you can feel there emotions. When they are hurt you feel it. Also they leave the scent of your mate. Making it possible for other werewolf's to smell, to warn them your taken by a mate. And after that they have to complete the bond, by mating, well that's more for the human side. Making love to your mate builds the bond to extreme. The couple werewolf's are un breakable for others. Unless one of the mates dies. When you're soulmate dies you're soul feels like breaking in million peace's. The werewolf's become depressive, lifeless. Until they find there second chance Mate or die to follow the soul that left them.

Riding the dirt road inwards the woodlands, the pack house came in site. It's different than most of the pack house Amoura ever had seen. In front of there's a big cottage, probably to entertain pack visitors. When you look up at the trees, you see treehouses spread around the cottage. Connected with bridges from top to top.  lighted with oil lamps Giving it a romantic vibe. And topped with all natural materials. Flowers all over the place. Beautiful in harmony with the surroundings. Green and lush for the eyes.
Orion parked the car next to tree identical Tesla's 3's. Alpha Damon and his Luna Rain waiting in front. Alpha Damond is in his late thirty's. As well as his beautiful Luna. He has bright green eyes with black hair, his height and posture comparable with a small oak tree. The Luna looks like a model, see could be the sister of Heidi Klum. Ashy Blond hair, azure eyes. They have a friendly smile on there lips, and walk towards the car. Coming to a still as Orion opens the door for Amoura. Helping here to gracefully exit the car.

The moment Amoura comes in the open air, Sam takes over her scenes, sniffing around. The sent of rosemary is all around, mixed with all kind of different smells. But the rosemary is prominent, meaning it's the mean sent of this pack.
Samantha was howling in Amoura's head, fighting her for control. Her eyes where turning in colors. Orion made his way, relieving Amoura's battle. Orion just smirked, he knows how this gone play out. Cursing at her wolf Amoura gets her way, putting Sam in the background of her head. To deal with her on a more appropriate time. She comes in front of the Alpha and Luna. Bowing her head to show respect without submission. Amoura is a princess after all, and will never submit to a Alpha. For she will never have an Alpha that's above her. For she is the top wolf. The undeniable heir to the crown.  Even this Alpha and Luna feel the powerful auras that surrounds Amoura and Orion. I can't do anything else that show there necks to Amoura. Leaving no room for discussion on who is the top wolf.