Moving Day

Amoura's p.o.v:

I woke up this morning, not really awake. My night filled it self with an endless dream. It started all love able, and soft. To end in a nightmare. With River in the lead. It got me confused, it didn't seem like a normal dream. It felt so real. For the first time in my life I was scared of the future. Never did I have more to lose than now. I don't like the feeling. And my only way of not having that lingering feeling, is doing something I can't do. Rejecting River would likely kill me and my wolf. Hearing Sam's scream in the background. I rather die, human she snapped at me. Take it easy mutt, not doing that. I continued the inner battle with Samantha. Not noticing Orion entering the breakfast nook. Till a giant energy drink comes in view. Great full mumbling a thanks, needing the caffeine, to be able to function. Orion knows me well, he feels my need for peace and quiet in the morning. A knock on the door, reverberated in the room. A bellhop came in and puts our luggage on his cart. Orion gave him a big tip, and ushered him to the hall. Still waiting on my first words of the day.

Driving to the pack, still lost in my mind. Orion is drivin* my baby. Because I wasn't alive and kicking just yet. Glancing outside the car window. The restlessness grows. With every passing of a tree, with every moment that I come closer to him. River takes al the free space up in my mind and heart. The bond is becoming stronger. And the stronger the pull becomes, the more my body wants to flee. My heart and body at war. The double feeling is driving me crazy, and Sam becomes sociopathic. Menacing to leave me, or worse to kill my human side. She's giving us a bloody headache if she doesn't get a grip. Yelling me to be the one to get a grip. She's furious with me, and locks me out.

The instant we past the pack borders, the knots in my stomach disappear. I sigh in relief, my bipolar feelings vanished in thin air. An utter feeling of happiness descended on me. The excitement of seeing my Mate is taking the upper hand. In the distance I see the Greenwood's standing in front of there ground cottage. Damon, Rain, Ryan standing next to each other, people scattered all around them. Hoop rises, to be stomped in the ground, when I don't see River anywhere around. Orion opens my car door, giving me a helping hand to gracefully stand. Why did I decide to put on some heels?It's not possible to walk elegantly trough a forest floor. Walking to the Alpha and Luna, I clench my heart. Feeling a heartache in full proportion. I rise my head towards the door, a black aura glowing trough the seems of the wooden post. My upper lip curls up, fangs appear. In a second I was push back, Samantha up and walking in my human form, this is gonna be interesting. My morning mood more dark than before.

Samantha's p.o.v:

I maybe not talking to Amoura, but the moment after we felled our heartbreak. The second she saw the black aura, I had to take over. Even Amoura didn't stop me. She let me go one, being a spectator to a show. We both know what was going on. An other She-wolf is digging her nails into my Mate with evil intends. Guess what, I'm a Queen, the Silver Queen! My anger grows with every pounding step I take. It radiates off me in waves, giving all a warning to keep there distance. Bowing there heads in obedience showing submission.
I sling the door out off it's hinges. Looking right to the spectacle in front of me. A black haired, slim woman is literally digging her claws into River's chest. Liking his cheek. A vicious growl leaves my lips, the She-wolf urns towards my. " leave us alone, you bitch. This is my man." She say rude. My blood is boiling in my veins. My Queen voice bounces from the walls " you don't disrespect me, you do not disrespect my Mate. I will pull your larynx out of your pretty neck." Grinning out the last sentence. Hoping she would give me a reason to fight. The slut looks at me, her wolf is trying to submit. Her human side, is ignorant to my power, not wanting to compel. This is gonna be so fun. If Amoura had a chance she would take some popcorn. She is supporting me in the link, willing me to beat the crap out of that she wolf. I glide with my full powers in front of her, before she could blink. Taking her black hair in my fist, pulling and throwing her in front of the full pack. " I Samantha princess of West Europe, challenge you to a fight. For the disrespect you have showed me and my Mate. What's your name." Not replying my question, it turned to Alpha Damon. He know I throw down the gloves. The werewolf's rules stated that if challenged, you fight till mercy or dead, what ever comes first. He knew his pack member would have to pay. He answered my request " Tammy, daughter of my beta Fillip." I bowed my head, respecting the Alpha, giving him a silent thanks.
"So Tammy, can you explain yourself." I derided her. The slut her eyes almost popped out of there sockets. Still not willing to obey at my powers. She looks murderous at me. I hear Amoura cheer in the back, kick that skimpy ass of a whore. Even Amoura is angry out of her senses. the behavior of a beta daughter is unacceptable. We would not stand her disobedience. So I grabbed her by the neck. " fight or accept your faith." Seeing her eyes going left to right she was deliberating on to do next. I throw her in front of my feet. Pleading to the Gods, please let her be stupid. And with that she claws me across my face. It will be healed before The fight is over. A massif laugh escapes my mouth. Trees around quiver of the sound. overjoyed by her actions, saying with overwhelming sarcasm " Good little girl, you just made my day." Knocking her straight in the face, a knack echoes trough the crowd, breaking her nose and cheekbones. She will survive but because I'm high ranking she will have to eat trough a straw for a couple of days or weeks. That depends on the strength of her wolf. The Tammy slut was passed out on the ground. Nobody daring to come closer without permission. I see Orion gawking at me. I gave him a wink. I let Amoura make a comeback. Satisfied with the outcome. I can go being and observer once again. Nobody will try to take advantage of us, not if they wanted there head to stay in the same position.

Amoura's p.o.v:

I feel Samantha, she's very frisky. Satisfied with herself, happy of the exercise she had. I feel myself coming back, my eyes are mine again. I look to the ground, and demand a warrior to take this excuse for a She-wolf and throw her in the cells. I'm gonna talk to her wen I have a moment of time.
I scan the aria, searching for my River. I see him standing behind his parents, countered by two females. The girls see me, and are putting there hands up to the sky. Showing me no harm.  I hear them say " we are his sisters, Rebecca and Raven, we are not competition." I nod, showing them I heard them. The closer I get to River, the more I smell licorice. And something more, his blood. His shirt is drenched in it. Panic engulfed my entire body. Speeding up my pace, I run to him. Wanting to kiss and hug him. But holding back, I always learned not to show any affections. It gives you a debility, it makes you weak. Enemies wouldn't hesitate to use it to there advantage.
When River and I locked our eyes, all my troubles seem to vanish in thin air. His eyes speak of love and pride. He leans in," you and your wolf look hot when you kick ass!" Blushing red creeps up my cheeks, flushed by his words. Getting lost in his presence. A heavy male voice is clearing his voice. " River time to show the Princess her Room." Alpha Damon continues in my direction     "Princess can I see you in my office after settling down." Feeling like I've been summoned to the principals office. That's a first in my live, I giggle to myself. Being very pleased with myself.  I follow River, up the treehouses. Thanking Orion trough our bond for the mega energy drink he gave me this morning.