Seeing double, triple, fourfold.

Amoura's p.o.v:

After the introduction Luna Rain took me inside. Walking trough the door, entering the hallway. I see it's filled with photos from the floor till the selling. It seems that al the pack members are present on photo. My eye drops on a picture of quadruple baby's, 2 girls, 2 boys.  When Luna Rain noticed my staring, she comes besides me. " those are mine!" She said in a soft voice. " they where just born in that picture." She continues "Ryan, was the first and when he finds his mate, he becomes or new Alpha." Looking to the baby's she tells the rest. "Rebecca was next in line. My third was again a boy, his name is River." I can't help myself from shivering as his name enters my ears. " And last but not least my bundle of energy is Raven." I look carefully, looking for a difference, finding non "identical?" Luna Rain was nodding " How did you manage that? My deepest sympathy!" I tell her. I couldn't imagine that I have to bare one, let alone four at the same time. I would go bonkers. " how old are they now?" Still walking amongst the wall. "Eighteen, since yesterday." She replies. Samantha is yapping in the back of my mind. Will you be quiet you mutt, yelling her trough the link. Trying to find a way to keep her quiet. Failing at my attempt. Never noticing that others where coming down from the trees. Not fast enough to mask my sent.
"Mine!" Was the growl I heard coming from behind. Shivering in delight, slowly turning around to see two twin guys staring back at me. Sniffing the air, I got again the rosemary and pineapple smell. Intertwined with the hateful sent of black licorice. Feeling sick, I had to excuse myself towards the bathroom. Hurling over the toilet, holding my hair back.

Rivers p.o.v:

Ryan knocks me door. " ready to go meet the spoiled little princess?" He says diminishing. I rolled my eyes " You are going to be the next Alpha of this pack, be respectful!" I yelled at him. We heard or mother talking to somebody. She's going to tell all ours baby stories, mind linked Ryan trough our minds. Do stop her, mind linked or sisters.  We know our mother, and her love for letting everybody know how adorable we where.
Descending down, Ryan speeds up in Alpha mode swiftness. Just before I reached the last step, I smelled the wonderful scent of dark chocolate and raspberry. My mind went in slow motion. I see Ryan extent his arm to touch the white silver hair, that drapes the lushes back of the girl. My eyes blacked over, and Hunter try's to take over. "Mine!" Left my mouth growling and panting.  The shock on her face breaks my heart. I wanted to pull her close. Instead of my feet moving, I had to see her excuse herself running to nearby bathroom.
I stood there mesmerized, what just happens I minded Ryan, to see hem putting his hands, palm upwards, signing I don't know. Giggles came from the guy next to us. I started glaring and growling to him, and I swear I'm going to dismember his head if he doesn't stop instantly. He puts his hand on my shoulders. I feel my anger fading away. " Just relax, boy." He tells me in a calming voice. Curiosity got the better of me, "who are you, and specially who is she?" I ask quickly. Still everyone in the hallway is looking at me if I grown another head. "Seriously, you have no idea!" My mother disappointed said. More confused than I was, I start eyeing the people around. Hoping to find a answer.
" Hm," the guy clears his throat " well I'm Orion." He continued. Clear to me because I saw him at class, he's the teachers aid. " Yah, yah that's obviously," I stated " She is Amoura, my professor. How come I couldn't smell her in class today?" Saying it more in general, than addressed to Orion. "So many questions you young one." I didn't like the way he said that to me. "How you calling young, you're not much older than me and my siblings." His laughter fills the room, while we follow or parents to the dining room.
Getting more a feeling of dislike for the guy, who is he, is he her boyfriend. Hunter still screaming at me Mate, Mine. So I have competition, I will be killing him if he try's to put his hands on my angel. Possessive much I ask Hunter. Feisty he showed me some mental pictures of holding her in my arms, kissing her on her soft pink lips. "River get your mind out of the gutter!" My mom is trying to get my attention. "Start getting the table ready, and call the rest of the troops." Softly asking me with a blinding smile.
I walk in the kitchen, to see Sofia the packs chef. Putting the final touches on the plate in front of her. "Smells divine." Telling her. She's like our second mother, we loved her, love goes trough the stomach. Especially when it are her fresh baked cookies. "What's for dinner?" Trying to sound innocent. She slaps my hand when I got near her plates. " River,..." scowling me " fries and roasted steaks, pineapple upside down cake. No touching." She demands. Walking by, I started to get the plates out of the pantry. Mind linking Rebecca, not able to link Raven. I decided to go to Ravens room, making my way to the stairs. I hear the bathroom door opening. Frozen in my steps, gawking the angel in front of me. She starts sniffing and gave me a grin. Still standing on the same spot, I see her entering the dining room. drool is covering the corners of my mouth. Enchanted by her presence, forgetting what I was going to do.