part 1- the video

A/n :Please read!! Hey , quick authors note, before we begin, I was debating whether I should write a "real" fan fiction about Robert or not, but since there are no x reader stories (as far as I know), I thought I would give it a go! So please enjoy and for more Robert related content check out my Imagens book!♡

~♤~

I. Can't. Believe. It. Oooooo myyyy goood, 39 Million views?! 39 MILLION?! This is absolutely crazy!

 Oooooo myyyy goood,  39 Million views?! 39 MILLION?! This is absolutely crazy!

I never thought this video would blow up like that!

I made the video just because I felt as if my generation isn't really well spoken about and I wanted to showcase that, most teens aren't as bad as they seem and really do care about their lives and the lives of others.

I "interviewed" my friends and brought in my own thoughts and worries, and so I'm happy that so many people watched it!

I also gained a lot of followers and subscribers thru the video, arround 600k on Instagram and 1 million on my YouTube channel, I can't believe it.

I mean yeah, I'm currently talked about in school and most of the time not in a good way, but most of my classmates are really cool about it, and are very supportive. But on my school news like that spread like a wildfire, and even a few of my teachers asked me about it, we really are a small school.

But that wasn't even the best thing yet, one afternoon when I came home from school, my mom toled me that I had received an email on my business email account, which was run by my mom.

And so I made my way over to the computer and checked my inbox, it was an invitation... to the tonight show?!

It said: Dear y/n , we want to invite you to our show to talk about your really successful video that you've uploaded to YouTube, we , the team of the tonight show, ask you to tell us if you want to attend the event or not till 2nd March , yours sincerely,
The tonight shows organizing team.

This is even more crazy!! I was invited to the tonight show?! What the hell is going on?!

I sprinted back to where my mom was "Can we go? Please, please, pleeeeeease! " I asked over and over again "Honey, calm down, we have to talk to your school first, you would be absent for two days." My mom explained and I nod understandingly "But If it's ok with my school than we can go? I'll also pay for my flight ticket!" I said "No sweetie it's ok you don't have to pay for your flight ticket, and yes, when it's ok with your school than we are going to go." My mom answered with a smile. I gave her a huge hug and thanked her, this couldn't get any better!

Heeey! Another quick a/n , I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, it's just a bit of background info, kinda, idk
XD Robert will already be in the next chapter, and I'll try to post it tomorrow, so look out for that!

Vote, coment and follow!^^

~Naomi