Part 9 - let's keep it a secret

A/n: hey guys, I am deeply sorry that I didn't post on this story for soo long. Here is finally the last old-ish chapert before I start to write new ones with all the ideas you guys gave me, thank you so much for that.
I want to reset the book a bit start off fresh without having to completly re-write the story.
I hope you enjoy and if you want to please check out my other fanfictions and leave some love there <3

~~~♥︎~~~

"I love you y/n!" he said muffled. "I love you too Robert!" I replied, squeezing him even tighter...

Roberts p.o.v
Did that really just happen? I thought to myself as I was still hugging y/n.

We let go of each other and I just looked at her, in those beautiful eyes of her and just couldn't stop smiling. The girl I met nearly a year ago, whom I been talking to non stop, every day.

And now , that I finally have her back with me, I can definitely say that I started falling for this girl. And I don't want to ever let her go again, even though I knew that when this month is over y/n will be returning back to her hometown.

"Hey uhm, y/n?" I asked. "Yes Robert?" She replied.
R: So , uhm, do you want to be my girlfriend?
Y: Of course Robert! But.. dosen't the fact that I live in (home country/state) worry you?! And I mean the press is gonna be onto us if they see us!
R: y/n/n, were gonna get through this together ok? We can still face time each other every single day and we can visit each other on vacations!
Y: Yeah.. you're right *smiling* but I think it's better to not tell the public at first.
R: Yeah..I think so too.. I mean the media will find it out somehow eventually but let's keep it a secret for as long as we can.

Y/n POV
I agreeingly nodded my head and gave Robert another hug. "But when and how are we gonna tell your family?" I asked Robert and he said "I think it would be the best if we just tell them right away. Like, at Diner."

"Okay, sounds good." I replied "Do you wanna film a music cover for my YouTube channel?" I smiled and Robert agreed.

It was no big secret that robert could play the Ukulele and so I went into the house and got the filming equipment and my uke and we bgan filming a cover of 'la vie en rose'.

Robert was really good at playing the uke and so we didn't need to practice a lot beforehand.

"I can already see the comments with fans freaking out about us doing videos together!" I laughed as I  put away the camera. Robert agreed and laughed along. We edited the video in the garden on the trampoline and by the time the Video was Uploaded Terri called us inside for Dinner.

I was exited and terrified at the same time as we sat down at the table and Roberts hole family sat on the table with us. Robert looked at me and I nodded my head in a "Let's tell them" manner.
He nodded back, smiled brightly and cleared his throut "Hey, guys? y/n and I have something very exiting to tell you." Bindi and Chandler smiled at us exited and Terri looked at us waiting for our answer "...So y/n and I are officialy dating." Robert said nervously and took my hand.

Bindi squeeked excited "Oh, I knew you guys would end up eventually, my little bro is growing up!" it was actually really cute since she seemed even more exited about it than ourselves. Terri said that she was very happy for us and that she is glad that I am roberts first girlfriend. I was so releaved about their reactions and thankfull that thy trusted me so much, they basically treated me like family since the second I stepped out of that plane.

And that's how our journey started. It wasn't much it's a simple love confession. But the adventures ahead of us are so much more than simple..

A/N: So, this is the end of this chapter of the story and I hope you enjoied it so far. I wanna work on this story an least oneca week from now on but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna post a new part every week I try to keep the update span shorter from now on.
I'm so thankful for the 20K reads it still blows my mind how many people I have read and enjoied this crap I've written and it makes me supper happy. So I hope on seeing you in the next parts
~Love, Naomi.

(Btw pease excuse any writing mistakes I wrote this without auto correction, and didn't prove read the text)