Part 7- Private tour

"Wouldn't it be a good Idea to grab some jackets? ... And shoes???" I asked chuckling. Robert quickly let go of my hand to scratch the back of his neck "Yeah, you're right. It's freezing outside now." He said and we went to garb our Jackets and shoes.

As we went out of the front door,  I took in a deep breath of the cold air, zipping my jacket shut in the process.

"It really is beautiful out here." I said more to myself that to Robert. He chuckled and grabbed my hand again. "Come on y/n, we are going to the giraffes first." He said dragging me along side with him.

I found it super adorable how excited he was to show me the animals. And I also didn't mind that he was holding my hand.

A few moments later we arrived at the giraffe enclosure. Some of them were actually still awake and so Robert went to grab some vegetables for them. Leaving me alone on the little platform thingy.

One of the giraffes came towards me "Hey buddy,  who are you??" I said in a light voice not wanting to be too loud.

"This is Ellie. She's one of our oldest. And she is very cuddly." Robert said as he came back with a  bowl in his hand.

I reached out my hand towards the head of the tall animal. Ellie bent her head down and smelled my hand. Her nose was soft and a bit wet.
A bit like a horse's nose.

Roberts p.o.v
It amassed me how calm y/n was arround Ellie. Most people are a bit scared at fist when Ellie wants a pet from them but y/n doesn't show any signs of fright.

"Hey y/n , do u want to give her a little carrot?" I asked "Yeah sure!" She answered smiling and took one out of the bowl. And jet again,  she amazed me.

I mean I knew that she loves animals just as much as I do but I didn't knew that she was so outgoing around them.

She looked beautiful with the last bit of sunlight laid down on her face. Smiling the brightest smile possible.

I wasn't really sure , but I think I was starting to develop feelings for her. This was new and kinda weird,  since I haven't had a crush before.

And to be completely honest,  y/n is the first girl I am really close friends with.

Y/n p.o.v
We continued our tour a little while later, and we went to the kangaroos and to the dingos. We didn't went through the hole Zoo because it was getting really late, but we would spend the next month exploring the Zoo.

At arround 10.30 pm we arrived back at the house. Bindi and Chandler were sitting on the couch and watching TV,  they told us that Terri had already gone to sleep,  and so Robert and I bothe decided to call it a day,  and go to bed.

After all I was really exhausted from my flight to Australia.

We brushed our teeth,  got changed and talk a bit in Roberts room, before I told him that I wanted to unpack a bit of my stuff and go to sleep.

I tippy toed across the hallway over to my room. And opened and closed the door as quiet as possible. As I looked on my watch,  it was already 12.30 am, I just thru myself onto the soft bed and cuddled up in the blanket, i could unpack my thighs tomorrow.

~~~

On the next morning I was awoken from loud roaring noises,  it were the lion's and tiger's.

I groaned quietly and took my phone off of the nightstand. The clock on my phone said 5.30 am.
Fantastic. And that on a Sunday.