Part 8(1) - The first day in Australia

As I was scrolling thru my Instagram feed , my phone suddenly went of signaling that I have some new notifications

@ Bindisueirwin commented on your post
@ Robertirwinphotography commented on your post

I decided to take a look at it before going to Roberts room , since I figured that he must be awake now.

Y/n l/n

534,678 likes | 1,433 comments

Y/n L/n finally arrived in Australia! Thank you so much for the warm welcome @ robertirwinphotography
@ bindisueirwin @ chandlerpowell and of course Terri.

Robertirwinphotography can't wait for all the fun we're going to have!!
Bindisueirwin nawww you're welcome! we love having you here!!

Load more comments...

A big smile spread across my face as I was reading the nice comments from Bindi and Robert, but I decided that it was really time to stand up. And so I got out of my bed and opened the door to get to Roberts room.

Just to see Robert standing right in front of me. His head of hair was one big mess, his lanky posture and tired eyes made him look more asleep than anywhere near awake.

"Oh goodmorning y/n." Said Robert while rubbing his eyes in the most adorable way possible. "Good morning Robert! Did u sleep well?" I asked cheerfull with a light blush creeping up my cheeks.

Oh yeah and did I mention that he was shirtless? Jup. U heard right. He was shirtless, the night was weirdly warm and so I wasn't wearing much either, just some shorts and a sports bar, but the sight of Roberts shirtless body was still sending a chill down my spine.

He sure is build good for a 16 year old. I thought to myself while trying to keep eye contact.

"Yeah I slept well. But how about you?" Asked Robert.
"I mean apart from being woken up by the lions at 5:30 I slept really well. The bed is really comfy." I smiled "Shall we get some breakfast now? I'm getting really hungry." I asked again and Robert just nodded and made his way to the stairs that leads down to the first floor.

Robert p.o.v
As I was walking into the kitchen to make us some pancakes, I couldn't help but glance over to y/n every 2 seconds or so.

She looked beautiful with this messy hair. And the fact that she was just in a pair of shorts and a sports bra made me blush uncontrollably. She sure has a good body for a (your age) year old. I thought to myself.

"I hope pancakes are ok." I said and she smiled "Of course I love pancakes!" She said.
I nodded and began grabbing all the things I needed to make pancakes, y/n cut some strawberries for us and made fresh orange juice.

After all was done we sat down on the couch watched an episode of the office and enjoyed our strawberries and pancakes.

Y/n p.o.v
I've never watched the office before but I really enjoyed it , but because of Robert I couldn't really focus on what was happening on TV, I just couldn't help myself, I just stared at him the hole time.

I just hope he didn't nothice that would've been embarrassing. But I did caught Robert staring at me quite a few times... kinda weird I mean it's not that he likes me or anything, maybe he's just confused seeing me in that little clothes.

~~♡~~

After our delicious breakfast we went and got ready for the day, we haven't really planned on doing anything specific that day so we decided it would just be nice to hang out in the garden for a while , since the Zoo was now full of visitors and the temperatures were still bearable enough so that you can stay in the sun without feeling like you gonna catch on fire.

I went into my room and grabbed something cute to put on:

The garden was luckily full of shade , so I decided to weare a shirt as a jacket so that I wouldn't get cold

I went back downstairs to see Robert already jumping and making backflips on the trampoline.

A smile spread across my face, I didn't even knew why.

It was just funny to me, seeing him jumping up and down and making all those flips...

A/n hey guys. Here is the long awaited update. I'm so so sorry for all those long gabs between Updates but I'm in my final year of school and it's really stressful with all the final exams coming up. Anyway I decided to split this chapter in two so that u guys don't have to waot any longer. I will start the second part tonight and will hopefully be able to finish it by the next weekend.
Anyway I hope u enjoy this shor chapter and that u again for reading this book.
~Naomi