Part 6 - Welcome to the Zoo

A/n: Ok, so before we get into this chapter I wanted to thank you guys so so much!

We are now at around 1.38K reads and it totally blows my mind. I never imagined that this story would get so much attention and so I am even more thankful about it!♡

Today I have a question for y'all, because I want to get to know u guys a bit better:
How old are you guys and where are you from??

~I'm 15 years old and from Germany, in case you were wondering^^~

Anyway let's get into this real fluffy chapter:

.............................................................................

After a about 1 hour drive we have finally arrived at the Zoo. We entered through a side entrance to get directly to the house.

Robert and I had been laughing and catching up with each other for the entirety of the drive , and I also got to know Bindi and Chandler a bit better already.

We got my luggage out of the trunk and went into the house. Robert helped me bringing it upstairs to the guest bedroom, since that's where I was about to seep over the next month.

I couldn't belive that I was actually there. In Australia, in Robert's house, in the middle of Australia Zoo.

The room was actually pretty big for a guest bedroom, it had light yellow walls and Pictures of Animals all over, a queen sized bed standingin the middle of the room. There were even a few canvases that stood in one corner of the room.

"You paint?" I asked "Yeah, well, I tried myself in Painting but I think I rather stick to Photography " Robert laughed and I returned a smile.

"But the paintings turned out really well, they look great!" I complimented and Robert thanked me, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Ok , so should I show you the rest of the house?" Robert asked braking the awkward silence that was forming in between us. "Sure!" I answered and we went on with the little 'house tour'.

After Robert has shown me the entire house we went into the living room and decided to watch some movies, since we both love Marvel, we decided on binge watching all the Avengers Movies in chronicle order.

Warning!! Spoilers for Avengers : Infinity war!!!!

It was around 8:30pm and we were watching Infinity War, the scene where Peter Parker vanished came on the lines "Mr. Stark , I don't want to go" were said and I could feel tears stinging in my eyes.

I tried blinking them away but instead of going away they ran down my face. I went to quickly remove them before Robert could notice, but it was too late.

"Hey, y/n are you okay?!" I could hear Robert say next to me. "Hm?.. Y-yeah, I'm fine" I said " I just get very emotional while watching movies."

Robert looked at me with pity in his expression before wrapping me in a tight hug. It felt nice. My head was buried in his chest and the rhythm of his heartbeat was calming.

"It's ok baby, It's just a movie." Robert said as he rubbed little circles on my back. "I know.." I said muffled. Wait, did he just call me baby?! OMG OMG OMG!!! OK calm down it's probably nothing. I thought to myself still unable to process what he just said.

We stayed in the hugging position for a little longer before we broke apart and went to our old spots.
I decided to lay on the couch since I couldn't sit any longer, I grabbed the pillow that was behind me. And placed it on my end of the couch, laying my head on it during the process.

I spread my legs out on top of Roberts lap. Robert must have gotten so focused on the movie that he didn't even notice what was happening around him and so he got scared when I put my legs over his.

He realized what I was doing, smiled at me and we continued watching the the rest of the movie.

At around 9PM Infinity War was over. Robert and I both decided that it would be a better Idea to watch End Game another time since I was already such an emotional reck because of Infinity war.

"I know what we can do!" Robert said as he sprung up from the couch. "And that is?" I asked clearly amused by the scenery in front of me.

"I'll show you around the Zoo!" Robert said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me up from the couch and in direction to the front door "Robert wait!" I said making him stop in his tracks "Wouldn't it be a good Idea to grab some jackets? ... And shoes???" I asked chuckling. Robert quickly let go of my hand to scratch the back of his neck "Yeah, you're right. It's freezing outside now." He said and we went to garb our Jackets and shoes...

A/n : Heyyy! Sorry for this short chapter, but I wanted to finally updated. I promise I'll Update tomorrow, Monday the 20th May (my birthday^^) so that you guys dont have to wait too long for the second half of this chapter, but I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment, ly guys
~Naomi♡