Part 3- celebrity crush

A/n: Trying to post daily, but I'm sorry if there is a longer gap between my uploads, I started school today, and so I won't have that much time in the afternoons. But I try my best!♡
Vote, comment and Follow for more!♡
~Naomi

"O-Oh, h-hey!" I stutter out looking up at the tall boy in front of me. "Hello,y/n right?" Robert said in his Australian accent.

"Yup. That's me." I answered struggling to even get out a word. "Well, I guess you already know who I am." Robert laughed nervously, omg this so awkward..

"You saw,it?" I asked "Yeah, I did.." Robert trailed off , his cheeks lightly turning pink. "Oh my, I am so so sorry. You see I just really admire your work and all the things you and your family have done for wildlife, and please, don't think of me as weird!" I said stumbling over my Words.

"Hey, it's ok , slow down, I don't think it's weird, it's kinda cute actually.." Robert assured me, which made me blush even more , if that's even possible.

The Lady who lead me to the stage came up to us "Robert, you're up in 10 minutes." She said and Robert simply answered with an "Ok".

"Well, was nice meeting you y/n , may be we'll see us arround." Robert toled me with a slightly sad face and turned to go to the stage.

"Wait!!" I said as I made two large steps to catch up to him. I pulled out my phone an opened a new contact "Here." I said as I handed him my phone.

He looked at it for a second before realizing what I was asking for. He had a small smirk on his face and typed in his number, after he had done it he gave me my phone back.

"Well, I really have to go now, was nice meeting you!" Robert said "Yeah, was nice meeting you too! Byeee!" I said and with that he went off to the stage.

I smiled as I saw as what he had put his contact name "Robert ^^" I made my way back to my dressing room "Made a new friend?" Asked my mom.

"Yeah, you could say so, I have his number now." I said as I was gathering my stuff. "That's nice , he seems like a very nice boy" my mom toled me with a smile "Yeah, he is" I agreed as we made our way thru the door.

~at the hotel~

Tonight was just absolutely amazing, I had my Interview on the tonight show, and I have Robert Irwin's number!!

I can't wait to go back to school to tell my friends about this, it's still unbelievable.

~~~

On the next morning we had to get up really early to go to the airport, my mom woke me up and I stumbled out of the comfy and warm bed into the bathroom.

With my toothbrush still in my mouth I checked my phone,

@ robertirwinphotography started following you

I needed a moment to realize what the message said. Robert started following me on Instagram!! I began to smile.

I decided that I would send Robert a good morning text, since I haven't texted him since I got his number.

Goodmorning! It's me y/n!

Goodmorning!

After I've gotten the text my mom toled me to hurry up, or else we would miss our flight.
I got ready as fast as I could and before even realizing it we were on our flight back home.

A/n: sry for the short chapter, I just didn't want you keep waiting any longer, hope u still like it !
~Naomi♡